We took up a late deal bargain for £150 each, flights and accomodation included. So we wee realistic and didn't expect much and we weren't disappointed. A studio apartment with 2 drop down single beds, functionable bathroom/shower and a nice little kitchen area. TV microwave toaster fridge 2 rings etc,etc. There is an extremely small balcony but there is plenty of storage space, and the location is good.
Though the accomodation was average the village of Belamedina Peublo is lush. It is about 3 miles from the coast but the bus service is cheap and regular if you want the costa experience.Taxi about 10 euros to costa 6-7.5 euros to the station. The bus goes to the station and is 1.4 euros.
Back to the peublo lots of white washed streets and alleys, the main drag has several bars with excellent service and tapas that we found were cheap as chips and spot on quality. The supermarket is ok but the staff are a bit grumpy. There are 2 b akeries in the village (beware the doughnuts to nice to not buy) and several restaurants of varying standards.
Using this place as abase it is spot on, the public transport is good value so we went to Malaga Mejas and Cordoba(go here if you possibly can) all at half the price of Blighty. Eat tapas drink canas and brandy try not speaking english absorb the Spanish way of grazing and chatting and chill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Official category: 2 keys Reception:9:00 - 22:00 hours in Hermano Francisco 1. The apartments are situated in different streets of Benalmadena-Pueblo and they are distributed in 3 small buildings between 50 and 140 meters away from the reception. There are 8 studios, 8 apartments with 1 bedroom and 3 apartments with 2 bedrooms. All of them have satellite T.V., Individual air conditioning, heating, hairdryer. The kitchens are equipped with 2 electrical rings, Oven or Microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cooking utilities, cutlery, dinner service and household items. There is no washing machine or dishwasher. The apartments have Balcony or Terrace. The Studios have windows. INTERNET WI-FI FREE IN ALL APARTMENTS CLEANING SERVICE: -Summer: 3 times per week. -Winter: 2 times per week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos La Fonda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos La Fonda Hotel Benalmadena
- Apartamentos La Fonda Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain