“Excellent”
Review of El Greco - CLOSED

El Greco
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Prueba las mejores especialidades griegas, preparadas con sumo cuidado por el chef haciendo posible degustar los famosos mezedes griegos , zatziki, humus, taramosalata, tabouli...con su pan de pitta, los tsouvlakis ,kleficon... y acabar con un chupito del famoso OUZO Griego y los deliciosos postres... yogur griego y baclavas!!Con una ubicacion envidiable, en el corazon de Puerto Marina, El Greco se ha consolidado en Benalmadena como el mejor restaurante griego de la zona.no dejes de visitarnos
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend went with her patents on the advice from trip advisor and we were not disappointed. We had the tasting platter which was €19 per person which was more food than you could ask for and beautiful as well. Her patents food was amazing as well with them saying they'd be back the week after we'd left. The waiter was very attentive and very informative about the food which helped. All in all the best meal of our holiday!!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Greek!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

One of the benefits of going slightly out of season is that you can normally get the best seats without too much trouble. We were sitting facing over the marina for a leisurely meal. Shared dips starters and lamb and chicken kebabs for mains. Each of these was an excellent selection, and the service was helpful as well as efficient.
Maybe it lacked a little in atmosphere, but as there weren't many in, out of season, it probably gets better with more in and more chatter.
A great Greek restaurant in the Marina

• Visited March 2013
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

So glad my sister in laws and I decided to dine at El Greco on Friday night. With so many restaurants nearby in the marina and no set plans on where to go we picked this one and were not disappointed. The only downside was being too full after the generous portions to try what I'm sure would have been amazing baklava!
We had the hummus& tzatiki dips to start, served with warm/fresh pita followed by the chicken kebabs, moussaka & spanikopita for our main courses along with a Greek salad. By and far the best Greek restaurant I've been too. Amazing value as with a bottle of wine the bill was just over 80 euro for our party of 4. All that with complimentary after dinner aperitif of a lovely little blue drink that I would love to have the recipe for. Thank you El Greco for our fabulous meal!

• Visited February 2013
Derrylin, United Kingdom
“Great Greek”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Visited at 2.00pm not having had breakfast and what a brunch we had; a delicious tomato based fish soup and a Greek salad (big as a main course) For main course I was informed that the bream I had chosen wasn't delivered yet! My second choice , swordfish was around 10 ounces and very tasty. My Greek roast potatoes included a whole roasted garlic bulb but my husband got no garlic in his roasties! He had lamb kebab which he said was tender and tasty.

• Visited February 2013
“Nice”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went there for a meal had a lovely meal and drinks staff were friendly and the view was lovely I really enjoyed

• Visited June 2012