“An excellent expereince”

Ranked #4 of 66 things to do in Benalmadena
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Superb views from the top. An excellent raptor display (included in the Teleferico price) & a bar/cafe on the top that does not overcharge. We walked all the way back down to Benalmadena Costa from the top & thoroughly enjoyed the whole of our day out.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,708)

Reviewed March 17, 2013

What a great deal 10 euros which includes a bird of prey show at the top, maybe not for anyone who has a problem with heights.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Fantastic views from the top to Gibraltar,Tangiers and Sierra Nevada. Unfortunately too windy for the Birds of Prey to fly well. You need to climb up further for the best views but the paths are good. Very enjoyable trip.

1  Thank Lancashirelass1403
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I dont like heights or the thought of Dangling by a Wire, lol so was rather hesitant to go on this but I did and we had a great day. Lovely walks and the eagle show looked great. also nice cafe there - worth a visit

1  Thank Mogdaw
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I am a little afraid of heights so when I decided to take a trip up the mountain in a small cable car my wife thought I was mad. As I started to climb over the park it was a little strange, but as I got used to it and saw the amazing sights over the costa I am so glad I did it. I managed to video some of my trip and was quite excited as I showed my family my video diaries. I would recommend any one to do it providing you are not too afraid of heights.. Try to time your trip as you can catch a birds of prey show also included in the price of £13 Euros each adult and it takes approx 15 minutes each way. Enjoy..

2  Thank Dazgamble