“Set menu”

Sopranos
Ranked #25 of 883 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: English Family run restaurant situated in Benalmadena Pueblo, near the farmacia. All Home cooked food, welcome and friendly.Unfortunately we do not take credit or debit cards, we are a cash only establishment. Booking always recommended.
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

We were there tonight and had set menu 18 Euro pp including half bottle of wine each. I had pate, fish and chips and cheesecake super value and proper ‘chipper chips’ lovely wine. Very nice pleasant dinner

Reviewed May 11, 2019

Ate here when visiting the village one night on our break - a lovely restaurant and a great couple who run it - very friendly - I had a steak pie which was home cooked - we were so full that couldn't eat a desert will definitely return to eat here when back in the area.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Steak night on a Thursday sirloin and trimmings carafe of wine or a beer €16 fillet also available.
All steaks were cooked to perfection you will be hard pushed to find a tastier steak.

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Great meal! Kind and polite people! Food was an amazing portion! Would highly recommend !! Been here twice now and perfect every time !

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful home cooked food . Lots of variety . Great prices and lovely service. I had home made pate , my sons had bbq chicken strips . Then I had chicken curry and rice , my son had steak pie which came with boiled potatoes and vegetables. My other son had chicken breast with home cooked chips and vegetables.

Then to finish of chocolate cake and chocolate brownie . This place was recommended to us from friends and it did not disappoint. Will definitely visit again next time we are in the town . A+++++

Date of visit: April 2019