“Had another fantastic time.”

Into The Blue Diving
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

After primarily going over last December for a couple of days diving and ending up doing my Advanced Open Water, went over again in March to originally do my Rescue Diver + EFR, and also ended up with Drysuit, Enriched Air and Boat Specialist.

I love diving with one2one, the staff are very friendly and supportive. Great service! Can't wait to go back!

Thanks Chris, Ben, Kate, Liam (scrote :P), and Luke (what I saw of u lol) for a fantastic end to a truly amazing holiday!!

1  Thank Tom F
There are newer reviews for Into The Blue Diving

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Everything goes smooth and nice. Dive sites was good and traveling easy, every dive was safe! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Antti O
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had a fantastic day our with One2one diving staff Chris.
He took us to Gibraltar Camp bay Wreck Diving.
I was out for a day of diving and ended up starting my Wreck diving specialization with Chris.
Absolutely brilliant.

The whole trip was amazing from start to end.
Breakfast en Route, nice cheese and onion toastie and a lovely coffee.
The equipment was 5 star and the company was amazing.
What a way to chill and finish the week, diving with good company and a good laugh.

Will be diving only with them from now on.
Cannot beat the good laughs with Chris.

Thank you One2One diving for an amazing day,

Reviewed February 10, 2014

It was my first diving on the sea. I couldn't find better diving center than One2One. All staff, I mean Ben, Chris and Kate create very proffessional team. Safety is the most important thing. Even that once we had to cancelled diving on Gibraltar becouse of the bad weather and big waves, I didn't have to pay for the trip, moreover it was very fun time to be with them on that time. It was a pleasure to meet you guys !!! I never have as much fun with other dive centres as i do with One2One!! I recommend that diving center for all !!!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

i was intouch with kate at one to one diving many months before i arived in benalmadena the commucation is spot on very fast,i arried and was met by chris and the kate the dive shop realy stands out with some fantastic paint work on the front of the shop.chris showed me around its a great size with a big kit store and classroom he explaned the dive sites they used. i booked my days diving..

as it turns out i never got to go diving due to a family emergency but i felt i needed to leave a review for chris and kate as haveing only just met them they were kind enough to offer asistance and were understanding when i canceld my days diving

as a commercial diver and a padi divemaster i know a good dive instructor when i see one
you wont go wrong with one to one!!!!!!!

Rob