Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great one on one shore dive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Chris_54
UK
Great experience

Reviewed September 21, 2018
Russell C
Cardiff, United Kingdom

All reviews marina del este great dive open water cuttlefish dive master dive shop these guys marine reserve ocean floor amazing price dive package marine life bucket list feel right at home whilst on holiday instructor bianca
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I dived at Marina del Este with guide Charles. I am a relatively novice diver, BSAC qualified a year ago and have only dived about six times on holidays. I felt confident and safe diving with Charles. He made me feel comfortable at all times and helped me when I struggled to get up the shingle beach where I was not used to the waves. LOL.Charles pointed out the various fish to see, streaked gurnhard (rare I understand) a large octopus, lots of star fish, goat fish in the sand and shoals of fish unknown to me. Thoroughly enjoyable :-)

Reviewed September 21, 2018

We did the dive from the shore which was very nice the instructor was very patient and reassuring. Friendly and professional they made our experience a day to remember. Our safety was their main concern.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Been a while since I last dove (3 years) and the shop was great in getting me back in the groove. Dive master Tony took good care of me every step of the way, from getting the gear ready to the actual dive. Felt like I was in good hands. Saw many fish and sea creatures.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommenable. I have spend 2 days of my holiday taking my AOW license and the experience was perfect. World class instruktor in Antonio, and the rental equipment was in good condition and perfect working order. Though my experience was excellent, it was even better that Charles managed to take my girldfriend for a discover SCUBA diving that she will never forget, being her first but hopefully not last time going diving. We will be back for sure ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

intothebluediving, Admin at Into The Blue Diving, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review! We hope it made your holiday even better! Visit us again anytime.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband & I dove with Into the Blue Diving in July 2018. We did two shore dives in Marina del Este and had a great time- fantastic divemaster guide and great rental equipment. The water was WAY colder than we expected, but that’s because we didn’t do our research! But even needing a full wetsuit, we had a blast on our vacation dives!

Thank you Marina for your review, we wish the water was warmer in August too! So glad to hear you had a good time.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I completed my open water diver course which took 3 days of practical training after taking the eLearning theory. Charles found me a spot in the calendar at short notice which was much appreciated. Tony was my instructor and was highly professional, encouraging and made the experience thoroughly enjoyable. I would totally recommend into the blue.

Many thanks guys
Pete S

Thank you Peter for your kind review we really hope you enjoyed yourself on the dive and on your holiday!

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing day out with Into the Blue dive club at benalmadena today. Wasn’t sure what to expect but they were very professional, safe and informative. The sea was crystal clear and an abundance of fish.
Strongly recommend

Thank you for your review, we hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Nice and professional staff. Felt safe at all times, with good equipment!

The dive sites around the bay of punta de la Mona was fine, pretty shallow (max 15m) and included among other stuff nudibranchs, giant octopus and cuttlefish, and some minor cave diving :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

thank you for your review John, we are glad you enjoyed your experience with us :) come back any time!!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I had a good time doing the PADI Open water course. The instructor was very good and I felt safe and in control all the time.
I had problem with equalising so we had to cancel the dives during day 3 but instead of stopping we just delayed the last dives two days to get everything working!

Remember that the dive site is located over an hour drive from Benalmadea so bring snacks and water (and catch up on your sleep during the drive).

1  Thank Victor T

Thank you for your review, we are so glad you completed the Open Water course, its a great qualification to have especially on your holidays! We hope to see you back for more dives!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I've dived with charles and his team twice now and they are fantastic. Very professional and friendly.

We hope to see you back for a third! Thank you for your kind words.