“Lovely local apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Andalusian licence number:-VFT/MA/01531
Spacious lounge. All English T.V. + full internet access.
large bedroom with twin beds. Plenty of wardrobe/drawer space.
pool
Panoramic view from apartment
Bonanza Square from church
The very popular Fountain Square
Marina
Bonanza Square
View from terrace
Fountain Square (The Brits second home !)
WE ARE FULLY EQUIPPED IN ALL AREAS!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely local apartment”
Reviewed November 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Lovely local apartment in centre of bonanza square area . We always stay in this area as it's got so much going on . But it's our first time staying at jack and Linda's apartment but my husbands brother has stayed there so we have been in it before . It's in walking distance of the lovely park . And the beach and beautiful harbour . Jack and Linda are both lovely people and made us feel really welcome

Nov 6, 2017
Many thanks for your comments. We always try to please.See you again soon.

Best wishes Linda & Jack
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed August 26, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Aug 26, 2017
Thank you Pat & Cathy for your glowing report. All true of course!
But seriously, we welcome all unsolicited comments, and are really happy that you & your family had a great time. We have many regular clients who agree with you, and hope that you, as they have, will become a regular visitor to our apartment.
Good luck, & hope to see you all again.
Kind regards
Jack & Linda
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

May 31, 2017
Many thanks Diane for your comments. We have always made the greatest effort to please our clients, and your review says it all !
I know we will probably see you again.

Linda & Jack
hazmaguir...
uk
“Benalmadena Bonaza one bedroomed apartment ,on 7th floor,accessible by two lifts,home from home all you can possibilty”
Reviewed November 6, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Took advantage of Jack's and Linda's airport pick up/return service to Malaga Airport,cost 20 euros each way ,but it is far better than getting a taxi or the train,especially when there is 3 of you. Therefore we were very reaxed when we arrived at the apartment. Linda and Jack had obviously worked very hard on the changeover from the previous tenant,ie change of linen/cleaning to allow us early entrance.

The flat is spacious for a one bedroomed flat, well equipped,scrupulously clean. If you want anything its there hob/combi microwave/grill/oven. Although everything was explained on arrival,not everything is taken it .When mentioned to Jack and Linda were given a practical demonstration of ovens capabilities (each selection has too be reselected and hob needs a firm touch.EVERYTHING WORKING FINE.

Although there is winter and air conditioning (not coin operated) we didn't need it during our visit. Jack and Linda welcome any contributions tgo the pot foe future bills if you use it.

WOW, WOW, free fast WIFI internet.(Most of advertised apartments in Benalmadena do not have this or if they do there is a charge) Large tv,films numerous books. You really dont have to bring any with you)

There are numerous channels with the android box (instructions are supplied) including Sky Sports(MANY FOOTBALL MATCHES WATCHED BY MY HUSBAND). Thank you for showing my sister and myself the capabilities of the system which my sister now wants me to install in the uk when i buy 2 boxes.

The bedroom is bigger than i thought it would be,giant wardrobe,only 20% filled by us 3,even after numerous shopping trips.My sister had been allocated the sofa bed in lounge,easily set up,suppied with linen and two blankets ,not quite as comfortable as our beds. The only setback was caused by my 90% deaf husband who can be quite noisy on his night visits to bathroom and his habit of getting up , to make a cuppa,and read at 6am,while she like to sleep till 8am.

The bathroom,extremely clean,with lots of useful products in cabinet.My husband used shower which was very good, but my sister and i have baths so find the colour of ceiling distracting.

My sister and myself and occasionally my husband went on numerous bus/train trips to Malaga and surrounding towns. Fares were very cheap compared with UK. you don't need to hire a car.

The main reason is why we chose this apartment were the views from the balcony,plus sun from 9.30 to 2pm plus sky sports. My husband was happy to get the apartment to himself nearly pushing us out of the door to get some peace

Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 7, 2016
What more can I say ? Just Thank you.
George D
Fraserburgh, United Kingdom
“First time stay but it was so good we have booked for next year.”
Reviewed October 18, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This apartment has everything that you would want when on holiday.
It is centrally located in the heart of Benalmadena near to all the bars, cafes and restaurants close to Bonanza Square.
My wife and I have always stayed in studio apartments and this is our first time in a one bedroom apartment which we enjoyed very much.
We found the owners friendly and very helpful.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Plenty of room and comfortable beds.
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Oct 23, 2016
Thank you George & Gwen for your comments & for re-booking next year.
This is what you and many others now are doing to ensure they get the quality accommodation of their choice.
Best regards Jack & Linda
kevin m
London, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable stay”
Reviewed April 27, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I enjoyed my time is this comfortable apartment that had everything I needed with good restaurants and bars within walking distance. With owners nearby if needed. I would recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a place to stay in this area. The only problem I had was my holiday ended and i had to go home .

Liked best: Free internet / large tv/ comfortable apartment
Liked least: Lack of sunbathing area when pool not open
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 50-64
Oct 23, 2016
Thank you Kevin for your comments. If you found your stay too short, why not come for longer next time? !
Best regards Linda & Jack
allforeig...
Derby, United Kingdom
“incredible value for money. Try it!”
Reviewed May 23, 2015 for a stay in January 2014

We stayed in the apartment in JAN 2014.
Reading a recent review I have to say was ridiculous, and if as they say they won't be rebooking then Jack and Linda should be pleased those people were just plain silly. The apartment is excellent, Jack and Linda maintain the premises to very high standards. The rent is ridiculously low, any form of criticism should be ignored. My only "beef" with the apartment was that it did not have a full length mirror (moan, moan moan!!!!!!!!!!!!) I have not rebooked the apartment because of other commitments, but I shall most certainly rebook when the time arrives.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Feb 8, 2016
We take all genuine comments to heart. We now have a full length mirror!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing