“Consistently good food”
Review of Erase Una Vez

Erase Una Vez
Ranked #10 of 739 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Erase Una Vez is located in plaza ole a typical Andalusian square just underneath the main coast road and only 50m from the beaches and promenade. We want you to discover the typical Spanish food,so genuine, simple,tasteful and healthy altogether with one of the best selection of Spanish wines. Our slogan is quality food, great wines and good company.CERRADO POR VACACIONES DEL 10 DE ENERO AL 01 DE FEBRERO.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

After umpteenth visit just had a meal again. Was with my three daughters, son and two grandchildren aged 5 and 7, everybody loved the food and excellent service. Home tomorrow but will call in again when I return shortly.

2  Thank bernard g

Reviewed April 2, 2013

we went there twice whilst away for a week, the food is delicious. First time just had a selection of tapas - all lovely. Second time I had the octopus and my boyfriend had the steak, whilst my food was lovely, was not what I expected so tried half of the steak - just melted in my mouth! Emma and Paulo are lovely, spend time talking to you. Overall a lovely place to go.

1  Thank Julie T
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Visited based on trip adviser feedback and was not disappointed. Selection of tapas for starters was superb with the aubergine a particular special. The three of us had a combination of seafood and steak...all of which was excellent. Staff were very friendly and provded explanation of some of the less obvious parts of the menu. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Been here many times but I am new to trip advisor food is always good nice relaxing chill out time Emma and Paulo are great hosts and will explain anything on the menu you don't understand.

1  Thank Lynn G
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I loved this restaurant food was fantastic and they were very accommodating with my son and his request for something not on the menu would recommend this for anyone wanting good tapas or a fantastic steak

1  Thank lauraandcameron