“Lovely restaurant - tucked away”
Review of Erase Una Vez

Erase Una Vez
Ranked #14 of 724 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Erase Una Vez is located in plaza ole a typical Andalusian square just underneath the main coast road and only 50m from the beaches and promenade. We want you to discover the typical Spanish food,so genuine, simple,tasteful and healthy altogether with one of the best selection of Spanish wines. Our slogan is quality food, great wines and good company.CERRADO POR VACACIONES DEL 10 DE ENERO AL 01 DE FEBRERO.
Hertfordshire
“Lovely restaurant - tucked away”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I read reviews on this restaurant before going and was so glad we did our research as this restaurant was lovely. Modern in decoration and food was top notch and delicious. 5 of us ate here and we all thought it was fab. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Lully01

• Finnish first
“What a find”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Came upon this restaurant when attempting to follow an incorrect mapping link on Trip Advisor for another eatery. But boy were we lucky to happen upon erase-una-vez. Exciting well cooked food and excellent service. I would thoroughly recommend.

4 Thank Geoff C
Huntington Beach, California
“AMAZING”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I explored Costa Del Sol for our Honeymoon and after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor we had to stop into Eraze Una Vez. As a tourist would we got to Erase Una Vez as the doors opened at 12noon. We sat down at the bar and my husband and I ordered a glass of wine and beer and began telling the owners, Emma and Paolo we were from California. Our conversation continued as my husband and I ordered a traditional Andalucia eggplant fries and a great salad. We ended up staying for 3 hours talking to the very friendly and polite owners of this great restaurant. I would highly recommend this spot for lunch or dinner. We stopped in again for dinner on our last night in Benalmadena and again had another amazing meal. The atomsphere is friendly and you are bound to meet the locals at the bar over unexpensive drinks.

• Visited September 2012
4 Thank kelly D
navan
“Beautiful food beautiful setting”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Ate in this restaurant three times on recent holiday. Ate outside in beautiful plaza a contrast to the huge hotels all around. Very friendly staff, very good consistent food at very reasonable prices. Brought friends with us on second occasion and they were equally impressed. Special menus very good choice and excellent value. Lived up to its trip adviser rating. Very happy to recommend

4 Thank DeccoNavan
Hoddesdon, United Kingdom
“our favourite restaurant”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

me and my partner have dined at this restaurant on many occassions and can honestly say it has never let us down, we are going back next week for his birthday and this will be our first stop!

• Visited May 2012