Stayed here for 9 nts in July. These apartments are a short walk away from the beach.no hills to walk up like some of them. There are three lifts. Reception is 24hrs and there is also security on the door at night. Staff on reception were friendly and helpful. Safe in the room was a little expensive compared to other hotels in the area €3.50 per day. I didn't realise until after I had paid...that I was charged for the day that I left also!!...we checked out at 9.30am...if I had known I would have handed the safekey back before midnight when I got back to the hotel. The reception is lovely and relaxing..air conditioned with plenty of seating. The apartments have modern furnishings,lovely bathroom with a super shower. Nice kitchen with washer/ dryer. Never used the washer but would wash things through and spin them. Instructions are on the top of the machine. The TV does have a few English channels..including BBC1,Sky news....you have to switch the telly on and press the TV/DTV button thou..the maid doesn't come around very often. But there is everything you need including a brush and dustpan and a full size iron and ironing board. Massive balcony with doors leading from both bedroom and livingroom. Clothes airer on balcony. Hair dryer in bathroom not that great...I always take my own thou!! Swimming pool is a Resonable size. Sunloungers were always available and this was in mid July!! Not loads of umbrellas thou. You can put your towels on the sunbeds lots of people do and the hotel doesn't moan about it. There is arterficial grass around the pool where people would just put their towels down. No smoking on the grass area thou. Pool and sunloungers are seperated by Perspex. Girls that work in the poolbar are so pleasant. Lovely girls. Pool bar isn't too bad for the prices either. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Felt very safe and comfortable. Would have loved to have went back next year but Unfortunatley it has literally Doubled in price. I have looked all over the net for price comparisons...even looked at the privately owned ones(their prices are worse)!! We have settled for a private rental elsewhere in Benalmadena. We would always look in future when booking...just incase there's a good deal to be had there. We love Benalmadena seem to be drawn back every year. McDonald's near by and Horizon cafe next door do lovely breakfasts and light lunches....PG tips tea!!! Nice big Chinese restaurant around the corner..you pass it on the way up to the apartment they do a good set meal. Palm 5 beach bar on the promenade is very Resonable and the staff are very friendly...they also have the English newspapers to flick through. Marina is about a 30 min walk. Nice walk thou...as you pass all of the bars....or maybe in our case...we don't so it takes us a bit longer!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful white sand beach is 200 m away. Recently built residence where the majority of apartments have sea view apartments are very comfortable, spacious and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Benalmadena Principe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Benalmadena Principe Hotel Benalmadena
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Benalmadena Principe
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Benalmadena Principe Costa Del Sol, Spain