I nearly swapped hotels based on the reviews on here DONT, It's great everything you need and expect from an all inclusive. We had a great time (2 adults one 4 year old) we've stayed at 6 all inclusive hotels and this is in our top three. we had no trouble with the food always something to eat the pork stews are lovely but it's local and not fillet steak like some people on here expect. Make sure you order some of the food by the pool ie the chicken wings freshly cooked along with the pizza these are not in the normal side section you order from the bar.
Lots of spaniards there which I think tells you it's good all friendly and no trouble with queuing yes you do have to queue or wait a couple of minutes and it's gone. It's a taxi or bus ride to the main towns but what's wrong with spending some money on the local transport !
We stayed in a dino room you get the free zoo ticket worth 13 euros worth a visit. You have to ask for the playstation and setup yourself took minutes. They have a small selection of games again ask at reception. You do get a little kitchen with microwave, hob and fridge. The shop is stocked okay milk 1.60 euros for 2 pints cravendale but expect other items more expensive or bring your own.
Beach bar okay and good fun, restaurant not so good. You have to pay for the rings but then there's football, basketball, tennis courts all free when we were there. Take a swim in the cave cold but good fun.
Catch the bus to the bottom turn right and walk 100m till you get to the steps to the local beach this is sandy, some stones and plenty of shells.
We enjoyed our week, staff very friendly, food good, area lovely definitely worth going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain