we went to this hotel last year,i have a 7 year old son who loved every minute of it,we read reviews before we went and people had said it was at the top of a very steep hill,which,yes there was a slight hill but took 5 mins to walk down to the waterpark,a shuttle bus ran every few mins anyway,there food was delicious plenty of choice,rooms fab,staff fab,couldnt fault the holiday in any way and would defo go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain