We went to the Palace for a week and had a junior suite. Our rooms were spacious and clean - the maids came into tidy/clean the rooms everyday. We were all inclusive and found the food was fine plenty of choice fro hot and cold selections - but it does revolve around fish, chicken, beef and pork - which was fine by us. You can order snacks from the Bar up until 6pm. Yes the pool bar was closed but we could gets drinks and food from the Bar which you could bring to the poolside - as we went out of season we did not expect everything to be open. The staff were all great especially Jasmine from the entertainment staff who was fantastic. You are a bit out of town but the buses run regularly and are very cheap. We had a fab time - enjoyed every minute and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain