Just returned from a week at the Holiday Palace. It's part of the Holiday Village complex which is 3 hotels that all share a fantastic water park that has 9 pools with slides, waterfalls and even a pirate ship in one. The Palace hotel was the least desirable of the 3 and if your thinking of booking, go for the Polynesia which was lovely when we went for a look round.
The buffet food was alright with lots of choice from fish, meat, paella and hot dogs etc.. for kids, but the poolside snack bar was either cold or the food was left too long and went horrible. There was a queue at times for the hotel and poolside bar, but only max 4 people and you can get multiple drinks so not a real problem unless you have a drink problem.
Read lots of reports that full of Spanish, there wasn't that many and they were happy enough and you are in Spain deal with it, if you dont want Spanish people goto Cornwall. The kids entertainment was alright and the hotel is deffo geared towards kids, if you dont have kids don't go.
Overall a good holiday, kids had so much fun at the water park which is a 60 sec coach trip or you can walk in 5 mins, hotel does need a bit of work but not as bad as what some people have written.
Neil M - Hertfordshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain