“New Years Trip”

Costa Boat Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: We charter all types of boat across the Costa Del Sol. Catamarans, sailing ships, yachts, motorboats, speedboats, fishing boats, high speed ribs and high capacity party boats.Ideal for hen / stag parties, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events, team building, incentives... Whatever the occasion, party on the Mediterranean with Costa Boat Charters. Boat hire, boat rental in Malaga. Benalmadena, Marbella,Estepona. Boat party. We also provide transport, catering and entertainment to make your experience unforgettable.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“New Years Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Thanks to Steve and the Crew for making our new year go off with a bang! My business guests really enjoyed it, and all have said that they will be using the facilities for their own business entertainment!

Visited December 2012

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Dont touch..........!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

This review is going back a while now but i was forced to take the original one off as i was still fighting to get my money back and steve withheld the money until i had removed my post.

Now after fighting with Costa Boat Charters for over 6months i am in receipt of my refund but only asfter having to report them to spanish trading standards.

I had booked a deep sea fishing boat for a friends stag do and had duely paid the full amount via paypal as requested. I contacted steve only a few days before i arrived in benalmadena to check everything was still OK with the reservation which i was informed it was. On the day we turned up at the marina and the bay as specified only to find out from a worker from a different boat company that the boat we had booked was out of service and had been for a number of weeks.

I phoned steve from the harbour and was told someone was meant to have contacted me to explain that the boat was out of order. This never happened. I was then informed to email the company with my details and a refund would get processed.

After several phone calls, emails and excuses the months rolled on by with no sign of of my money back. I spoke to the trading standards authority to complain about the company in the November and it was only after this is began to get a response from Steve.

As i mentioned i had written a review similar to this but was told that unless i removed it from TripAdvisor i wouldnt receive the full refund back. As i wanted our deserved refund i duely agreed to this blackmail but now it is time for people to realise what sort of organisation this is and to warn you to try other boats & trips in the harbour.

9 Thank tuffers10
CostaBoatCharters, Owner at Costa Boat Charters, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
You will be pleased to know we stopped introducing clients to this boat a long time ago.

I was shocked and disappointed that they let you down (and us) and this lack of customer care is not something I want associated with Costa Boat Charters.

We offered you a catamaran charter the next day but this was not convenient for your schedule, we could not do it the same day because, if you recall, everything was closed on the day of your trip due to the weather. We extended the offer to any time you like and this still stands - if we can get the opportunity to take you out for a catamaran charter we would appreciate an opportunity to redeem ourselves.

The fishing boat raised a lengthy dispute with us that the trip should be re-scheduled and not refunded and when they refused to return your booking payment - we stepped in ourselves. Again, I sincerely apologize for your experience, it’s an isolated incident but one which we took very seriously by removing the boat from our database.

If you would like to email us when you are next interested in a trip we will enjoy a complimentary catamaran charter with an open bar for you and your guests.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Went on this boat a few times now, always have a great time with my friends and family.
We have seen the dolphins a couple of times and we love to go on the boat for 2 hours and have a nice swim. Highly recommended!

2 Thank Jessicaboom
Silkeborg, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“awesome adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We experienced excellent service on board the Costa Boat Charters Catamaran. They took us deep sea swimming and we felt in good safe hands, and it was just amazing to be in water that blue. They communcated with other boats and got a tip about the location of a group of dolphins. The atmosphere was aboslutely great and we had so much fun with Steve and his crew. I will definately seek out Costa Boat Charters again the next time i visit La Costa Del Sol.

2 Thank Mathilde V
Torremolinos, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing boat trips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

we have been on the top cat catamaran a few times now because it never fails to please .. absolutely loved the last time i was there we went on with friends and got looked after so well by the crew, steve was definetly one that will stick in my mind made us feel at home the whole time we were on the trip .. we were given complimentary drinks got to see dolphins and went swimming.. definetly a rememberable trip well done guys :)

Visited August 2012