“Floyd’s day out”
Review of Pocho's Bar

Pocho's Bar
Ranked #33 of 885 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sitting in this restaurant as I write this. ......Just had a lovely pizza and cold drink , food Is freshly prepared. A real nice and relaxing stop off on way home from the beach. Staff great and the young lad serving was very attentive and lovely. We will certainly return soon.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Rented an apartment on the same street as this place on our holiday to Benalmádena, popped in for a nite cap on two occasions one of which wee forgot to pay for our drinks due to a bit confusion, anyway, on the last nite wee decided to eat here and wee were so glad we did, it was amazing, the staff are really good aswell, please visit for drinks and food, it’s off the main road near the triton hotel, keep up the good work

Reviewed May 21, 2019

the best Empanadas de Pabellon we can you eat in benalmadena, my friend a venezuelan girl he took me to this place and I loved it

Reviewed May 19, 2019

We visited this nice restaurant and bar my wife and I, and another couple.. We were very satisfied with the food and service. Definitely worth a visit. Don't forget to try their mojitos :)

Reviewed May 18, 2019

the venezuelan food is nice but... the quality-price from this place is terrible, is time to check the prices of the menu guys!