This review is about Royal Oasis (Pueblo Quinta), NOT about HORRIBLE Benal Beach on the other side of the road (single owner for both locations). Have been to both of them, so have direct comparison.
Now, for Royal Oasis. Been here in February, returned in June, will return again. Room is actually an apartment, with one bedroom, separate saloon, bathroom and fully equipped kitchen (microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine with enough washing powder for a single laundry), typical "bring your own food and cook it yourself". TV with lots of English channels, also DVD player and stereo set (bring your own CDs). Spa on site (didn't use, though), gym, small swimming pool (actually, not really suitable for swimming), less than 5 minutes to the beach. Paid internet available, AND a free one in local bar (just buy something and ask for wireless code). Parking is not available, but you can park on the street, just next to hotel. Cleaning is once every two or three days.
Some people might complain about bird noises (there's a little park nearby, on the other side of a busy road), but actually road itself is louder, not to mention grass mowing at 8am (darn that gardener) - that was my only complaint.
As for Benal Beach - avoid. Will post separate description on another TripAdvisor webpage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta, you will find the charm of the old, traditional Spanish pueblo Blanco while enjoying the best of modern beauty; a refreshing lodging choice that contrasts impressively with the typical hotel blocks you would find at Costa del Sol. The setting at Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta, retains the look and feel of the classic architecture and beauty you expect from Spain. Inside your spacious suite you will find the best in sleek and modern when it comes to style and amenities. Your trip to the resort is a getaway, within itself. You could simply take it all in from here and know you are enjoying an incredible European vacation. The sights will dazzle you; from the old world pueblo style architecture, to the robust, lush green gardens that envelop the resort, not to mention the outdoor pool with views of the rolling greens that lead to the awe-inspiring Mediterranean Sea. The bright, airy rooms are beautifully furnished; you will find everything you could want and need for a comfortable stay. Choose a room that has a balcony overlooking the meticulously landscaped gardens, and take in a sunrise or sunset right from there. While here, you can use the fitness, sauna and spa complex, onsite. Mingle with old friends, or make new ones, while socializing at the clubhouse. Enjoy the finest dining, while taking in the most exquisite views, or stop by and speak with the Concierge and plan your excursions off the grounds to explore Spain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Oasis Club At Pueblo Quinta Hotel Benalmadena
- Royal Oasis Club At Pueblo Quinta Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain