Have just returned from a long weekend in Benalmadena. Stayed at the Royal Oasis Club. Apartments okay. Nice pool area although was unable to use it. Basic and all that you need. Having building work completed at the moment so quite noisy. If you want just a base though this is fine. As our flight was not until 2pm asked if we could have the room for an extra hour this was refused. Complex was not busy and could not understand why, but didn't ruin our stay. Apartments are right opposite a park. Park is lovely. Lots of birds, rabbits, geese, goats and poor cats that have been abandoned. Kelly is doing a great job feeding and looking after the homeless and unwanted cats. The park is definately worth a walk round or even a run. Benalmadena Marina is lovely and the La Laguna resturant is fantastic. Meals that we had here were fantastic. We had a great weekend apart from the rain both Saturday and Sunday. Booked the trip through Expedia. Flights were with Jet 2. Having never flown with Jet 2 before was quite apprehensive however flights were fine. Would suggest you either pre-book a meal or take something on the plane with you as they ran out of food. Overall though a nice weekend despite the weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta, you will find the charm of the old, traditional Spanish pueblo Blanco while enjoying the best of modern beauty; a refreshing lodging choice that contrasts impressively with the typical hotel blocks you would find at Costa del Sol. The setting at Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta, retains the look and feel of the classic architecture and beauty you expect from Spain. Inside your spacious suite you will find the best in sleek and modern when it comes to style and amenities. Your trip to the resort is a getaway, within itself. You could simply take it all in from here and know you are enjoying an incredible European vacation. The sights will dazzle you; from the old world pueblo style architecture, to the robust, lush green gardens that envelop the resort, not to mention the outdoor pool with views of the rolling greens that lead to the awe-inspiring Mediterranean Sea. The bright, airy rooms are beautifully furnished; you will find everything you could want and need for a comfortable stay. Choose a room that has a balcony overlooking the meticulously landscaped gardens, and take in a sunrise or sunset right from there. While here, you can use the fitness, sauna and spa complex, onsite. Mingle with old friends, or make new ones, while socializing at the clubhouse. Enjoy the finest dining, while taking in the most exquisite views, or stop by and speak with the Concierge and plan your excursions off the grounds to explore Spain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Oasis Club At Pueblo Quinta Hotel Benalmadena
- Royal Oasis Club At Pueblo Quinta Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain