Can thoroughly recommend this place the condition of the apartment was excellent everything that you need was there. On arrival reception was very helpful, which extend right through till we left nothing was too much trouble for them.
The Food at the clubhouse was excellent and relatively cheap. I must recommend sams bar which is part of the complex truly friendly people excellent service they make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive, and nothing is too much trouble for them
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pueblo Evita is a delightful gated holiday ownership resort built in typical Andalusian pueblo style and set between the sea, which is literally down the road, and the mountains on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain. The resort is very popular for many reasons. It is perfect for a family holiday being surrounded by gates along with two outdoor and one indoor heated swimming pool, we also have a poolside club house offering food and liquid refreshments along with regular evening entertainment and an animator for daytime activities to ensure there is no shortage of things to do. On site we have a supermarket specialising in English products and also a variety of bars and restaurants. On the doorstep of the resort is a tennis and paddle club for those who enjoy some exercise while on holiday. The resort also employs security guards for your extra peace of mind whilst holidaying with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Evita Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Evita Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Pueblo Evita Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain