“5* Restaurant”

Ranked #30 of 730 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Milan is located oposite to the windmills roundabout. With a capacity of more than 150 people, it has a beautifull to halls and a great terrace with a panoramic sea view. The perfect place to visit if you are on holidays or if you want to celebrate a birthday or anniversary etc. Come and tell us your experience.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is my 2nd year in benalmadena this is the best restaurant by far. A great selection of food to choose from. There is also a very good menu for kids

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I wasn't expecting the high quality that I got when I went to this restaurant, as Let's be honest the Italian/Indian thing sounds a bit strange. The curries we ate were delicious and The beer as icy cold! East more does a girl need?

1  Thank Reggie2001
Reviewed August 10, 2013

2 visits with great Indian food also for teenagers. Good promotions with a bottle of wine free of you pay them a second visit.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have eaten many times at Milan and always enjoy the Indian dishes. I recently ordered a pasta dish and was disappointed as it was quite bland. However when I returned a few days later and ordered a curry it was one of the best I have ever had and so my high estimation of the restaurant was restored! There is an extensive vegetarian range and after talking with one of the chefs I was informed that even more would have been available if I were to ring in advance. The service is fast too, and there is one waiter in particular who is always really good with the kids. The last time we went we were given a discount voucher for the next visit and in the past we have been given complementary drinks and chocolates. The prices are very good as well so I would unreservedly recommend Milan for fantastic Indian food - especially for vegetarians who do not usually have such an extensive choice in other restaurants.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Was worried about the 'Italian and Indian food' - strange combination!! But we got an excellent Indian diner - highly recommendable.