“Lovely apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Acuario apartments Benalmadena
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

maymidlan...
midlands
“Lovely apartment”
Reviewed December 29, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Great location close to many restaurants and bars. Paloma park 5 minutes walk and the beautiful beach and Marian close by.
Really nice apartment very clean and well equipped with all you need. We will definitely stay there again.

Jan 1, 2018
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to review my apartment. I am so glad that you had a lovely time and I would welcome you back as my guests, please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.
Once again, many thanks for taking the time to review the accommodation.

Warm regards

karina
Telboy197...
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
“Nice break”
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Sat in Malaga airport waiting to jet back home after a lovely week in Benalmadena. Karina and Alan's apartment is ideal and is equipped with everything you need for a nice break. We met Andy who lives in the same block and looks after the apartment and he's really friendly and happy to help out if you do have any issues. The local restaurants and bars offer tasty food and beverages and are very reasonably priced. We are definitely coming back. Thanks guys.

Hi
Thanks for the fab review. I am so glad you and your Dad had a lovely time and chilled out for the week. I'm glad the apartment didn't disappoint in any way and I would love to have you as my guests again in the future. Give me a ring anytime.
sandyNwal...
n.wales
“Perfect apartment.”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Have just arrived back from 10 nights holiday and we were absolutely delighted with the apartment. It was exactly as described and so much more. Communication with Karina was great before we went & Tracey was so helpful with a problem I was having with documentation for our return journey, couldn't have been more helpful so a very big thank you. Apartment is central but was very quiet & peaceful even so, we loved our holiday very much.

Hi
Thanks so much for your lovely review. I am so glad you enjoyed your holiday, and were happy with the apartment. I would love to have you as my guests again, please feel free to contact me direct if you would like to visit again.
teltom
swansea
“LOVELY SPOTLESS APARTMENT”
Reviewed May 20, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Arrived back today from our week in Karina's apartment. My partner and myself have visited Benalmadena several times and always stayed in hotels near the Marina. We thought we would try self catering for a change and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
We caught the train to Arroyo de la Miel and a taxi to the apartment which is about 10 mins to walk.On arriving at reception we were given the key and directions to the apartment. We were very happy with the apartment which was spotless and very well equipped with everything you could need. The area has many bars and restaurants and is about 10 mins walk to the beach but a little longer coming back as it is all uphill. However, this helped to keep us fit after over indulging with the lovely food we had. We were recommended CBs for food as it is all homemade by Sally the owner and we ate there 3 times it was delicious. We went to Fuengirola by train and Mijas by bus which was so cheap and such a beautiful place.
All in all we had a lovely week, beautiful weather and would definitely go self catering again.
Thank you Karina for renting us your apartment

May 23, 2017
Hi Linda
Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a review of my apartment.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your holiday in my apartment and in Benalmadena, and it is always nice to hear that I am equipping the apartment adequately to ensure there is everything anyone could want on holiday for them to use.
I welcome positive feedback, but also welcome any constructive criticism in order that I can improve, and ensure my apartment remains attractive and comfortable for all my guests.
Many thanks again Linda for taking the time to post the review, and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you fancy another visit.
Warm Regards

karina
philipmE3...
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed May 2, 2016 for a stay in September 2014

Acuario Apartments, Benalmadena
I stayed in the Acuario apartments a couple of years ago with friends.
The apartments are easy to get to from Malaga airport with the taxi fares being very reasonable.
The area was clean and tidy and the apartments were well presented and well looked after.
There is also a private swimming pool and a small children’s pool. Both were always kept clean and tidy and perfect for relaxing around should you not wish to go into the town or to the beach.
It’s only a short walk / taxi ride into the town centre where there is a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants with good food and entertainment should you want it and also the beach should you wish to relax and enjoy the sun and warm weather.
There is also a lovely Marina to have a leisurely wander around and from which you can go out on boat trips, both are well worth doing.
For an alternative day out there is Tivoli Word theme park which is not too far away and worth a visit with or without the kids !!! .
All in all this is a great place to go for a holiday and highly recommended

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location, great weather,
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
May 23, 2017
Many thanks for spending the time to post a review of my apartment. It is always nice to hear that my guests are enjoying themselves and are happy with the apartment and service that they receive.
Please feel free to contact me again should you wish to pay another visit to Benalmadena.

Warm Regards
DebraH01
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“A Great Short Break, Would definately recommend”
Reviewed April 28, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I stayed at the Acuario Apartments in December 2015, I was accompanying a friend who was looking to purchase a property in the area.
I was pleasantly surprised with my entire experience. The ease of getting to Malaga, only a relatively short flight from Cardiff Airport, and a mere 15 minute taxi ride from the airport to the Apartments. We could have also taken the train for just 5 euros for the two of us.
The key was waiting for us in reception when we arrived with our name on the envelope and the apartment we stayed in was really lovely, with a fantastic view of the pool and sunshine all day long. The few days we stayed the weather was quite hot and shorts and t shirt were fine, although the temperature did drop in the evening and a coat or cardigan were required. However, we did not put the heating on once in the apartment during our stay.
Arroyo de la Miel village was lovely and I really enjoyed the shopping. As we were not in the tourist season we got to see more of the Spanish cafes and bars and they were really good value for money and the food and service was excellent. As the weather was warm and not hot it made it very pleasant for exploring and walking around, we walked miles!! We even walked along the promenade down by the beach from Benalmadena to the next resort of Terremolinos and had a drink and a meal there.
There is a lovely park called Paloma Park to visit with animals running freely inside. The beach is lovely, as is the Marina. There is something to do for everyone, and the children will love it as all the bars and restaurants welcome children and they are catered for well on the menu at the restaurants too.
Bonanza Square is a 5 minute walk away from the apartment and the Shannon Bar is very welcoming with a very varied menu and excellent food, delicious and well presented. The owner is British and very helpful at directing you in the right direction on getting places. The Square is pedestrianised so children have a bit more freedom to run around without the worry of roads and traffic.
I met lots of retired people in the bars who come out to Benalmadena for the entire winter and I can fully understand why as the cost of living is dirt cheap in Spain especially during the winter compared to the UK, I would even consider this option myself when I retire. The Acuario apartments do offer this option for longer rentals during the winter months at a reduced monthly price.
All in all I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely be looking to go back to these apartments in the near future.

Liked best: Sunshine in December
Liked least: The delay at the airport coming home a technical fault with the plane, which was resolved relatively quickly.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Hi

Thank you so much for your lovely review, I appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone how much you enjoyed your stay. I would love to have you as my guests again in the future.

Sally R
“A LITTLE GEM!!”
Reviewed April 12, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for a week, with my partner.
Booking was simple, with no issues.
The apartment is a short train ride from Malaga airport (if you're looking to save a few pennies!). The train takes you to Benalmadena then its a slow ten minute, flat walk to the accommodation, but there are taxis available at the train station too.
We spoke to other guests who had very reasonable taxi rates from the airport.
The apartment block has a helpful reception area who will happily assist you with anything from places to eat, taxis, buses, days out etc.
The apartment is comfortable and spotlessly clean, it has a balcony and is a lovely place to sit and have a quiet drink.
The local restaurants are great value for money and shops have everything you need and all are within a five minute walk! Its a short ten minute walk to the beach. The apartment block has a pool which looked very inviting.
We'd definitely stay here again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the comfortable beds
Liked least: coming home!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hi
I very much appreciate your review on my apartment. I hope you will visit Benalmadena again in the future.
Karina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing