Review Highlights

Excellent service great dives

Reviewed September 8, 2018
rshevy
Tel Aviv, Israel

All reviews open water whole team dive master grouper great dive sites dive package sea life an excellent experience padi course a great week weather conditions nice swim return visit hot tea no stress local conditions close to perfection
Reviewed October 3, 2018

The diving in this part of Sardinia is superb, excellent viz, fabulous wildlife and great underwater scenery. Vinny and his team made it a very easy week by taking us to great dive sites and looking after us well. The boat is lovely, well organised and ship shape. It was a treat to have our dive gear looked after throughout the week so all we needed to do was turn up the morning. This really was no stress diving. Thanks to everyone for a great week of diving in a wonderful part of the world.

nautilus1Italy, Owner at Nautilus Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thank you for coming and thank you for the words, it is great to see that you had a fantastic week of diving and had no stress during your time with us, very happy for meeting you and wish you lots of safe happy bubbles !

Reviewed September 8, 2018

I had only two days left to dive around La Maddalena Islands and had an excellent experience with Nautilus diving center. Diving operation is very easy, boats are comfortable and the team takes care of everything, before, during and after the dives. As a photographer I had my concerns, but diving groups were very small and according to the divers experience, so I could easily take the photos that I wanted.

nautilus1Italy, Owner at Nautilus Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

It was a great pleasure having you for these few days. We are very happy you have enjoyed your time with us and appreciated our facilities and small group.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We dived with several diving companies in Sardinia and nautilus was by far the best and most professional. I highly recommend diving with them

Thank you boys ! Hope to see you again and Best Fishes to you !

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Good centre, perfect equipment, and very nice people, especially George, who has been an excellent teacher and a really nice guy. Thank you!

nautilus1Italy, Owner at Nautilus Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you for coming to us for taking your open water diver certification. We are glad you had a cool time ! Safe diving !

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

My 13 year old daughter and I did the Discovery dive under the supervision of Julie who was extremely professional. She made the whole experience safe, enjoyable and fun. Thank you very much Julie.
Stephanie and Vincenzo have a great diving centre and together with the team, are clearly passionate about giving their customers the very best diving experience. I would highly recommend their excellent diving centre.

nautilus1Italy, Owner at Nautilus Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Grazie mille ! we are super happy that you had a great time discover diving together with your daughter. We pride ourself for the great service we offer and fantastic diving teachers !

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

My son today passed his junior open water cert, from the minute I emailed the Center Stefanie was exceedingly helpful the only one of all the centres I emailed to come back with all of the answers to my questions in detail as well.
We were made to feel welcome from the minute we emailed and again from the minute we came in the door. I was permitted to snorkel around whilst they did their skills underwater at the beach and I also joined my son for his open water dives. Sam the assigned instructor was a perfect fit for my son, making him feel relaxed as well as both of us parents!

With Sam once some free time came up on dives blowing bubble circles and getting my son to floss and other dance moves underwater this was perfect for my son and at complete odds to the stiff way I was instructed 18 years ago. I cannot thank the whole team enough for making us feel welcome nor the fellow divers today who when my son and Sam were blowing the bubble circles a number of them and instructors also joined in. This was an amazing experience in itself for the whole boat effectively welcoming My son formally into the qualified world of diving. I have no hesitation in recommending this facility. It fully deserves its 5 stars and makes me feel that other PADI 5 star centres perhaps need to loose at least one !

nautilus1Italy, Owner at Nautilus Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

It is fantastic to know that together with your son you had a great time with us and appreciated our 5* service. Big thanks for coming and with you both safe and happy bubbles in the future !

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Nautilus taught my teenage son for his Advanced Open Water course. He loved it! Julie was very thorough and enthusiastic. Great range of dive sites and lucky to see an eagle ray close up. All staff helpful and well managed by Steph and Vinny, inspiring confidence. Definitely recommend.

Big thanks to you for choosing our diving facilities for your son to take his advanced course. We are happy to see that we inspired confidence and happy to see you have spotted beautiful marine life with instructor Julie. Big Thanks for coming to us !

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We had a great time diving with Vincenzo and Stephanie last week.

The rental gear was excellent, the boats were in great condition, the dive sites were healthy and, the diving very well organised, enjoyable and safe.

I'd definitely wive with them again.

nautilus1Italy, Owner at Nautilus Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

We are very happy to read that you had an excellent time with our team and enjoyed our diving sites, thank you for coming and with you happy bubbles !

Reviewed August 19, 2018

If you are going to visit north Sardinia and get positive emotions from diving, you just must join to Nautilus team! I really recommend to do it, because it is one of the best diving center around the world. Everything is in a high level: team, service, equipment, boat, and of course dive sites. Just relax and have fun! A lot of thanks to Stephani, Vinny and all dive guides of Nautilus! You are simple the best!!! It was my third visit to Nautilus, and this time I was lucky to see a dolphin under water! It was amazing! Personal respect to Alex for it!
I hope to see all of you in the future, and I wish you all the best!

Well... what can i say... i wish i was too on the dive that day ! lucky man. It is alway a great pleasure to have you on board, big thanks for coming back to us !

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We had a great experience diving with Vincenzo and Stephanie in 2016 and came back for a return visit. From start to finish, we received a five star service, Stephanie facilitated accommodation, taxi's and even gave us a list of recommendations for restaurants and cafes. Vincenzo is extremely well organised, efficient, friendly and most importantly extremely knowledgeable about all things diving. He knows which dive sites are best for each time of year and depending on the weather each day. All equipment was in great condition and everything well maintained. The guides are multilingual and are also great at spotting. Overall a fantastic experience that I can't recommend highly enough. Fantastic!!

Big thanks to you and your family for coming back to bluetiful Sardinia ! we are super happy to know that you had a fantastic experience ! Grazie !