“Excellent Diving Base”

Nautilus Diving Center
Ranked #6 of 28 Tours in Palau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nautilus Diving Center is located right in the center of the seaside village of Palau in the north of Sardinia, Italy. Open since 1994, the Nautilus diving center offer daily diving from comfortable dive boat to more than 40 beautiful dive sites in Marine Park of La Maddelena, Palau and Lavezzi Reserve, Corsica. As a PADI 5* diving resort Nautilus Diving center offer a wide range of diving courses from beginner to professional level, diving speciality courses as well as the PADI Technical Diving course TECREC.Open from end of March till beginning of November.
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent Diving Base”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We had a lovely couple of days diving with Nautilus. A professional and friendly team with mostly good kit for hire. A powerful boat to takes you to your dives which eased through choppy seas. You may need to be flexible with your schedule as it was windy for 3 days when we visited and we needed to postpone 1 day. Vinni took us to some sheltered sites where we could dive. When booking I had problems transferring my deposit , but Stephanie was helpful and flexible with this. We are qualified beginners and the dive crew were patient and looked after us well. Richard was a very good dive guide pointing out marine life and answering all our questions. We were pleasantly surprised to see so much sea life with corals, sponges and nudibranch (our only other experience of diving in the med was Greece). The area is a protected marine park. We would dive with Nautilus again.

Visited June 2012

“Professional and easy-going diving school operated by skilled and passionate people”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Based on good internet references, my wife gave me the padi open water course for my 30th birthday as a present, at Nautilus diving during our holiday in Sardinia.
The first day we practised theory and had a test. There was plenty of time for interaction with our instructer, Richard. We noticed that we had made the right decision to go for Nautilus, as we were being trained by people who are passionate about diving and are running a professional yet easy-going diving school. They were all very patient and clearly had the experience to demonstrate and teach beginners what matters most in diving. On the second, third and last days we did some dives. Richard is very skilled as an instructor, both from a technical diving and from an effective and fun teaching perspective. We felt safe diving with him and most importantly had a lot of fun. We would like to thank Stephanie, Vinni and of course Richard for an amazing experience and unleasing the diving beast in us. Hope we will be back and dive with you again.

“It was a blast !”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I'm so happy I've decided to be introduced in the beautiful world of diving by this wonderful group of people from Nautilus Diving Center in Palau . Special thanks for Vinnie and Richie !

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Dive Holiday”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Nautilus were fantastic right from the first enquiry, we booked fairly late but Stephanie sorted everything out for us including great accommodation in one of the "Villetes" and perfect weather!
As occasional divers we try to find dive centres that inspire confidence and Nautilus' professional approach definately did that. Stephanie put together a package of a review followed by 8 dives, all were at different sites with plenty of variation.
We found Vinnie and the 'boys' Dan, Richard and Johanne, were very professional, friendly, helpful and all round good company. They insist on looking after all the gear, swapping cylinders, cleaning and rinsing etc which made it a real "holiday" as well as dive trip.
Sardinia is a beautiful island and Palau is a laid back small town with a friendly feel about it, great for relaxing between dives.
We will definitely be back
Nick and Sandy

Visited September 2011
Nottingham, United Kingdom
249 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 174 helpful votes
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We had a fantastic service from Nautilus even though we caused them a number of issues. My son and I planned to dive but we we unable to complete our open water before we went and I was unable to complete my scuba diver course. They adjusted the dives for us and allowed me to snorkel while my son dived. They couldn't have been more helpful. This was my sons first set of dives after qualifying and he felt safe and enjoyed every dive. He'll pass his open water easily now with the extra confidence Nautilus gave him.

Visited August 2011