“Best Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love this place! Anything I've ever tried has been great! We always get the queso with sausage. Just can't do without it.....And I love the fact that we can have all the sopapillas we want for dessert. It's decorated really cute and has a great atmosphere.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The line & wait was LLLOOONNNNGGG, but we got a seat at the bar. The staff there was great and took care of us wonderfully.
The food was fantastic and they have the best salsa! No wonder the line was so long. Neat atmosphere. The largest collection of antique outboard motors that I've ever seen. Interesting.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Very tasty, will return. Good value. Far better than El Fenix!!!!!! Friendly staff. Great margaritas.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We've been going to Posado's since it opened. The food and service never seem to waiver. The menu is varied and they allow you to order any thing on the menu at any time - so you can get a lunch entree at any time of the day. My favorite is the spicy chicken guisado, I usually order it on the double lunch entree so I can sample the other menu items but the guisado is my go to meal. If I had any complaints about the service, it would be that sometimes the wait staff is too attentive.
Don't forget the sopapilla for desert and grab some soft serve on the way out of the door if you have any room left.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Defintely start with the queso, great flavor.

Tex mex at fs finest. Large portions. I had the Pablo which is compiled with Fajta tacos, a large beef burrito covered with chili and taqitos. A choice of 2 sides comes with each combo. I had the refried beans and mixed grilled vegetables which includes zuchini and squash, carrots and mushrooms.

Clean with exceptional service.

Been to Posados Cafe? Share your experiences!