“Plenty of Food!”

Posados Cafe
Ranked #4 of 244 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Durant, Oklahoma
“Plenty of Food!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great service, cool atmosphere, and awesome food! It is quality AND quantity here. We always have food left over. We keep coming back because we know we'll have a great meal. The salsa is so yummy!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Polar_Opposites

“Yum! And the staff was great too.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

What a great time. Our waiter was amazing. The Queso dip was the best I've ever tasted! The hostess helped my son and his fiancé smuggle in a secret birthday cake for me. After a delicious meal the hostesses brought out the cake with lit candles. It was so nice of them. When the waiter realized it was my birthday, he returned to our table with a complimentary birthday dessert. I was so touched that I ended up sharing some of my birthday cake with him! It really was a perfect meal.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank PirateMom13
Garland, Texas, United States
“Great Tex Mex”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Funny how you can judge Tex Mex restaurants by it's Nachos.
So many have gone the 7-11 way of pouring toppings over a plate of chips and calling them nachos.
Really like this place in Mesquite's restaurant row.
Excellent food and service.
Atmosphere's not bad either.

• Visited December 2012
Mesquite, Texas
“Very nice place to eat.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Food was great. Austin, our server was fabulous! He gave us very attentive service and it seemed to be genuine!

• Visited February 2013
Lufkin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummm!!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

This place is amazing! Not only is the food great, they have an awesome staff as well! We ate here 12/17/12. My husband and I shared chicken and beef fajitas....Amazing! Our waitress was so sweet and friendly, we never had to ask for anything! She was on top of it! The manager also visited our table a couple of times and recommended a couple of things we should try next time! We were very impressed by the hospitality and service we received! We definately will stop here the next time we are in mesquite!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Amber K

Been to Posados Cafe? Share your experiences!