“Our Go To for Chinese Food”

Pine Tree Garden Chinese
Ranked #19 of 249 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My family and I have been eating here for over 20 years. The Staff is great. The food is made as your order it, so if you like extra spicy or no spice-You Got It! They will add extra broccoli, egg or extra sauce. The place is actually in Balch Springs, easy to get to.
I have lots of favorites. The Sesame Chicken is amazing, HA Rolls are good, rice noodles with veggies are great.
I meet clients here sometimes and they always go back.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I am so glad I tried this place! I can't believe people think this menu is limited--they will literally make you anything you want to eat. Their menu starts off with 18 different main dishes that you can customize with your choice of "filling"--vegetable, chicken, beef, pork, shrimp or mixed. If that doesn't provide you with enough options, you can also choose from one of their chef's specialty plates. Their appetizers are good too--try the Beef BBQ ribs--they are AMAZING. The "Child's Plate" selection is enough for two younger kids and cheaper than a Happy Meal. The food is fast, cheap and very fresh--no Chinese food hangover after eating at Pine Tree Garden. Highly recommend this place. In fact, since eating here, very few other Chinese places measure up. And there is a drive-thru!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

My Lo Mein was large in portion, but lacking in flavor. Restaurant is a renovated burger joint, and not much to look at. Prices are cheap, and menu is somewhat limited. My friend had the Hunan somethiing-or-other, and said it was "not bad". The hot and sour soup was OK, nothing special.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Avoided it all my life. Finally ate some and fell in love

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lewisville, Texas
Reviewed September 17, 2008

SUPRISE... I love this place. It is one of those hole in the wall places that the food really makes you go WOW.....

my fav is the Kung Pao Chicken!!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook