“Always a pleasure”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #7 of 246 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: One recent online reviewer of this location said “The Fried Green Beans make me dance.” We assume that’s a good thing (but, to tell the truth, we’ve never seen her dance).
Mesquite, Tx
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have never had anything from Razoo's I didn't like. The food is so good, and I am sure calorie free! Not the best place to diet in, but for an occasional indulgence- it's so worth the walk to slim down.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Elizabeth W

Russellville, Alabama
“good for chain cajun”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I went with a small group had good service and everyone enjoyed the food.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank wonderwhere2next
Texas
“A Cajun Delight !!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I passed by there several times because I thought it looked like a tourist attraction type restaurant ie: Hooters, The food was very fresh . The decor is very cool. The food was simply delicious! You have to eat the dessert 1st. The bread pudding is like no other I have ever tasted. It comes like a huge muffin and enough for 2 or 3 . kind of pricey but after all seafood is high anyway. Try it and let me know what you think.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Food_Hotel_Critic
New York City, New York
“Great Atmosphere and friendly staff”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Food and drinks were SA-WEET! The food was delicious and I cannot wait to come back for another taste!

Visited March 2012
Royse City, Texas
“Razzoo's- not very authentic.”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

To me- I can make more authentic cajun food than they can. When I go to a restaurant I want it to be AUTHENTIC and give you the cultural experience of the area the cuisine comes from.