“A Cajun Delight !!”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #7 of 247 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: One recent online reviewer of this location said “The Fried Green Beans make me dance.” We assume that’s a good thing (but, to tell the truth, we’ve never seen her dance).
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I passed by there several times because I thought it looked like a tourist attraction type restaurant ie: Hooters, The food was very fresh . The decor is very cool. The food was simply delicious! You have to eat the dessert 1st. The bread pudding is like no other I have ever tasted. It comes like a huge muffin and enough for 2 or 3 . kind of pricey but after all seafood is high anyway. Try it and let me know what you think.

1  Thank Food_Hotel_Critic
There are newer reviews for Razzoo's Cajun Cafe

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Food and drinks were SA-WEET! The food was delicious and I cannot wait to come back for another taste!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

To me- I can make more authentic cajun food than they can. When I go to a restaurant I want it to be AUTHENTIC and give you the cultural experience of the area the cuisine comes from.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Im not that into cajun food, but the jalapeno catfish was very good! I like this place and would definitely come back if we are in the Mesquite area again.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

A large group of us went here for some late-night snacks and were generally pleased. The place was hopping on a late Friday evening and the service was on the slow side, but not terrible. I had oysters on the half shell which were the best I'd had in ages, but my gumbo was only so-so. Some of the fried treats were also just mediocre-to-good. I might try them again for dinner if I were in the area. For sports fans, they do have lots of TV's for keeping up with the game(s) but lack of carpeting makes it VERY noisy for conversation. Just a loud (some might say high energy) sports bar-type atmosphere.