“Just Like Back Home”
Review of Wienerschnitzel

Wienerschnitzel
Ranked #94 of 247 Restaurants in Mesquite
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have not been to a Wienerschnizel in many years so i had to check it out man it was just like i remembered the staff was very cool and the manger gave me a free chili dog!

There are newer reviews for Wienerschnitzel

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stopped here on the way to Austin and on the way back. We don't have Weinerschnitzel in Oklahoma anymore and I really miss it. The service was great, the chili, crout dogs were as good as I remember and they even packed up 4 of them for us to take all the way back to tulsa with us once we told them that we didn't have this in town anymore. If u haven't tried this place, do it. Soooo much better than coney's.