“Not everyone is Meant to be in Service”
Review of Denny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #96 of 245 Restaurants in Mesquite
Sunnyvale, Texas
“Not everyone is Meant to be in Service”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was my 2nd Chance for this resturant. I orderd a half order of Cheese Nacho's, and my Friend ordered an order of Cheese Nacho's with extra meat. NO Extra Meat, they forgot about us, Never refilled drinks, Never came to check on us. It was loud and Noisy as a few late Nighters had to much Sauce and had chosen to sober it up a lil bit in this Denny's and the Manager Never ask them to calm it down a little bit. Nacho's were cold and wilted and when I got up, walked up to the front counter and waited for someone to come and help me; to ask for napkins, the young lady acted as if she was annoyed that I was asking for napkins (as we had no napkins or silverware on our table). And still, No one came to ask if we wanted anything else, or if we needed drink refills, or if we were alright. NO it was NOT busy, and that was unexceptable behavior and a total lack of professionalism. 4 thumbs down. Yuc!

• Visited September 2013

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Way beyond bad!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

At most chains, you don't expect much. But this was beyond the lowest of expectations. Went for breakfast around 9. Not too busy. Wife and I both had the Grand Slam original. Both eggs were Luke warm, hash browns were cold and bacon & sausage just enedible. Avoid at all cost. Go to Mac Ds or Waffle House.

• Visited September 2013