“Lunch at joes”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Slow service for lunch. But overall good. Usually like her can make everyone happy with food selection.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Was not happy, two different plates both too salty. I like salt on my food but, there is a point that you destroy the dish with too much salt, and Joe's Crab Shack did that during our vist. I will not be going back anytime soon, or until I here someone else say different.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I went there last Summer after a movie and really enjoyed my lunch. The fish and chips are good and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Should have know there was a reason this place didn't have a wait at prime dinner time when every other restuarant in the area was packed. Haven't eaten at a Joe's in years, this was pretty bad. Food just didn't taste good. None of us had crabs, so can't comment on their signature dish. Fish and Chips pretty blah, even our server recommended we don't get that. Paiea was awful - too much pepper, sausage tasted like breakfast links. Crispy chicken salad was not good. Won't be back. Service was lackluster as well.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Usually eat here for lunch before the movies. Service fast & friendly! Always have the "Great Balls of Fire!" (Crab, shrimp & Jalapenas) served w/ avacado ranch. I like the fist and chips. Simple but very good. Reminds me of fish and chips in scotland. Can be loud but eat early or mid-afternoon and its not bad.