“Delicious food, great service!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 246 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious food, great service!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ate here on New Year's Eve and it was delicious. We had the grilled chicken skewers and they were great. I highly recommend it. We would certainly return!

• Visited December 2013

Texas
“Superior Presentation ,Food,Service”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have enjoyed many meals at loads of restaurants . I will say that most will bring out decent food out with no out of the ordinary presentation . The TGI in Mesquite TX did it all. I had the Rib eye medium rare with grilled butterfly shrimp , rice pilaf. cornbread toasted on the gill and a dinner salad with a Jack Daniels Sauce on the side and over the shrimp and Steak.My husband had the Cajun chicken and shrimp pasta . It was a good size serving. Plenty of food too. The taste was absolutely delicious and the Server was so nice and caring plus the presentation was beautiful. I wish I had my camera with me I would have taken a picture. We had not drinks and lemon water. No dessert . The tab came to $ 36.00

• Visited August 2013
Sunnyvale, Texas
“Nice Happy Hour”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Good Food, Healthy Menu Warm Waiters and Waitress and Good Prices during Happy hour in the Bar Area. Off the Highway, easy in and Easy out. Nice Restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“It's a Friday's”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Do you really need me to tell you about it? Food is better than at Cheddar's or Applebee's. Not the best, but far from the worst.

Visited February 2012
Colorado
“Sketchy food”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I was in Mequite for travel, and knowing that the Friday's where I live is usually pretty good, I thought it would be a safe bet. A pasta dish sounded good so I ordered chicken piccata. Service was good, so the food got there fast. First I noticed there was only about 3 or 4 chunks of chicken on a big plate of kind of soupy noodles. The chicken was kind of odd looking, but figured it had just soaked up the sauce. Turns out the chicken had the consistency of a super ball. Told them I could not eat it and please just bring me a cheeseburger. It was brought out promptly by the manager who apologized. Cheeseburger was fine.

• Visited June 2011