“1st Timer”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #1 of 243 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“1st Timer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

This place is not a Mortons or Ruth Chris steakhouse but it beats the tar out of Applebee's or Outback any day. The food was good, service was just as good, and for what we paid it's worth a trip. Nice place for a casual dinner with friends or family.

Seagoville, Texas
“Never again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

My husband and I used to LOVE Saltgrass Steak House. We hadn't been in awhile and thought we would try it again. From the music being too loud for conversation (we asked them to turn it down but they didn't) to the steaks being overcooked, to the waiter who disappeared for half an hour, it was a very disappointing experience. And their food is horribly overpriced. We won't go back to that restaurant.

• Visited November 2011
Mesquite, Texas
“good food...hurry up waitress...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

loved the food...but our waitress couldn't wait to get rid of us...we got rolls, salad and entree within a minute of each other!

Visited February 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Try it, you won't be disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

After eating at Saltgrass about three years ago, it has become a favorite of mine. During this visit I had ordered the 12oz Pat's Ribeye and my girlfriend ordered the 8oz Cattleman's Prime Rib. We both prefer our temperature to be medium rare and both cuts were cooked perfectly. The ribeye was juicy, tender, and flavorful, as was the prime rib. We have visited many chain steakhouse restaurants and Saltgrass is definitely the best.

We ordered a house margarita and it was tasty, priced fare, and was a decent size for the amount of money. I don't recall how much, but I think it was between $5 - $7.

Anyone who enjoys a great steak, I would recommend to try Saltgrass at least once, you may be hooked just like me.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank rynsgr8
Mesquite, Texas
“Good food, cacual atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

Went to Saltgrass for my birthday. My husband surprised me with diamond earring, of which the waiter nicely put on a plate and presented them as the "very special of the day". I was really suprised. Our waiter was wonderful. The food was delicious. Both my husband and I had steak, but I ordered my steak with grilled shrimp and garlic mashed potatoes. The shrimp were somewhat small, but very delicious. My plate also came with grilled vergtables, and oh my, were they delicious. Overall, the food was good and the service was very good.

• Visited November 2011