“Good pizza and a ton of beers to choose from” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Forney, Texas
“Good pizza and a ton of beers to choose from”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

We went right after this place opened. It was pretty good pizza and a huge selection of craft brews. I hope by know the staff is a little more knowledgeable about the different types of beer as many of them I had not tried and they couldn't tell me much about them. The staff was friendly and the beer was cold. Definitely worth stopping for.

Visited January 2013

Mesquite, Texas
“If you have a few hours to waist”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

The only good customer service i encountered was when i was greeted when i walked and and greeted on my way out, everything in between was absolutely ridiculous. Good thing the food was decent otherwise i would have left after ordering my beverage.
Out waitress was horrible to say the least, she never introduced herself just proceeded to take our beverage order. When she returned i guess it was too much for her to walk around to our table and approached us from that point on off a ramp next to the booth. We had to stop her and ask for things like refills, napkins etc because she never checked on us. I asked her what she would recommend since it was our first time and she just simply stated "all of our food is good" umm thanks that helped alot. Finally our food arrived and nothing was stated she just handed all the plates to me for me to hand to the appropriate person who it pertained to, um i dont work there, im a CUSTOMER!
I was looking forward to trying one of their desserts but from where i could see she was outside chatting with another table, so i stopped another waitress and asked if someone could bring me my check and she said sure let me check on that. I then saw her walk outside to talk to our waitress and she hands her our bill for her to give us the tab. The girl came back to apologize that our waitress was being detained by another table and our bill will be out shortly. Finally a 3rd girl brought me my bill, i paid and on my way out i asked for the waitresses name so that i could talk to the manager once i calmed down. I believe i saw him in the restaurant but he never once approached our table, other than us there were 4 more tables so it wasnt busy. Because of this customer service i will not be returning. It is appaling to me that someone with that lack of customer service or personality is a waitress. Worst experience i've ever had.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Food great....service :/”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was our second time there first time was great this time my service was not so great.... I seen my server 4 maybe 5 times....including bringing the bill.. she never introduced her self so I couldn't even ask for her.... the food is good and consistent.... I'm a server andI have been in the industry for 5 years so I understand being new or busy but she was niether just lazy... she did not get my usual 30-40 percent tip...maybe she will learn I hope she sees this...

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Richardson, Texas
“Awesome Pie and Desserts - Don't forget all the Taps”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

It was a haul for me and my crew to venture down to this location, but I had heard good things from a friend. So I enlisted some other friends to meet here for dinner. The location is right off of I635 in Mesquite. Very easy to find.

The decor is warm, with ample seating and space at the tables. I liked the long bar, but we sat in a large booth, and had our kids sit at one of the large tall tables right next to us.

The menu is simple, with appetizers, a few sandwiches and burgers, and there main selection was the Pizza. Thin crust or deep dish offered. What I really liked is that you could choose from several different sauces and cheese. There were ample toppings to choose from.

We had several pizzas and sandwiches amongst our group, and everyone thought everything was delicious. Portions are reasonably priced, and they do advertise all sorts of specials for both food and drinks all week long.

The bar is stocked with plenty of choices, including most of the local texas microbrews. Our server was knowledgeable about many of them. Our service was great, with many laughs exchanged with our waitress.

It's out of the way for us, but I definitely see us returning to this location. The prices make it worth the trip too.

• Visited February 2013
Dallas, TX
“Great Pizza and Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Finally, a place in Mesquite with a wide variety of craft beers! And no, BJ's Brewhouse does not count. Probably 50 beers on tap with roughly 10 of them being from the local breweries. Good pizza (excellent crust!) with several exotic ingredient combinations. I've been there three times so far and the first time they messed the order up but management was all over it as three different managers stopped by the table to apologize and see how we were doing. The other two visits were flawless.

• Visited December 2012