“Very good”

Atheneos Greek Village Cafe
Ranked #4 of 245 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Authentic Greek Cuisine, Dine in or Pick up & We Deliver With Uber EATS.
Mesquite, Texas
“Very good”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had not had greek food in a while and this is really good. Just a hole in the wall in a strip mall but oh their hummus is so good. Very good service and again I loved the food.

• Visited March 2014
Atheneos, Owner at Atheneos Greek Village Cafe, responded to this review, September 11, 2015
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear from you! Thank you!

“Great affordable spot to grab a bite”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I went, looking for the Quiznos that used to be here, and was pleasantly surprised to find a nice affordable sit down restaurant with very good food. The owner always comes by the table at each visit, and my wife and I can have a great meal for under $20 even with an appetizer. Try it out, you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank PixlPshr
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear from you! Thank you!
Mesquite, Texas
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Antheneos is quickly becoming one of our favorite places. Great food and great service! While so far we have been stuck on the Gyro Sandwiches, we are looking forward to trying other menu options. The owner is very nice and continually walking around the dining area visiting with customers and making sure you are happy. Looking forward to going back soon to try the lamb.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank RWLloyd56
“Loved it!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Great food and service. Will come again. I would say the best new restaurant in Mesquite!!!! Happy eating!!!!Enjoy!!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dee192
MA
“Authentic Greek Deliciousness”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I am still thinking about the wonderful food we were served here. I had the gyro sandwich. Couldn't have been better. The meat was so tender, and the pita bread..marvelous. Yum. We had the Greek lemon soup (which I won't try to spell). Another 5 star there. My husband had the chicken shish kebab,which was also spot on. The atmosphere is casual, as it IS in a strip mall, but the service and the food are great. Wish I could go again :)

• Visited March 2014