“Yummy food”

Atheneos Greek Village Cafe
Ranked #4 of 249 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Authentic Greek Cuisine, Dine in or Pick up & We Deliver With Uber EATS.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Found the place through Tripadvisor, and after reading the reviews thought I would check it out. I ordered the Delphi combo, and Tyropita. Both were excellent. I loved the meat dolmas, which was some meat mixture wrapped in grape leaves. I did not think I would like it at first, but again loved it! There was of course too much food for just one person, so my advice buy it to share. The atmosphere is relaxing, and the staff super friendly! I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank christiej903
Atheneos, Owner at Atheneos Greek Village Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2015

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've been dining at Atheneos since they opened their original location. The owners make you feel like family. I've never been disappointed with the food... if for some reason it was off, then they will do anything possible to make it right. Authentic Greek food in a cheery place, with lots of friendly laughter. I highly recommend the lamb souflaki and the galactobourikos!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Wow !! I was very satisfied with everything in this restraurant ,Food ,customer services, place clean . Great prices .Very very nice , I am a very hard person to please ,because I love to cook and I can aomost cook everything and and so enjoy it . Recommending this place 100 %.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

This place is Amazing! The owner and employees are friendly, the music playing takes you away from the hustle and bustle of your busy life and the food is probably the best Greek food I've had in a long time! I don't live here, but will stop in the next time I'm in the area....Everyone needs to try it at least once!!!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had the gyro sandwich today with seasoned rice. Yesterday I had the pork souvlaki and meat dolmas. New place, great food. If you tried it at the old place, you gotta try it again. Everything's better. Much better location too.