“Best food and atmosphere”

Atheneos Greek Village Cafe
Ranked #4 of 245 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Authentic Greek Cuisine, Dine in or Pick up & We Deliver With Uber EATS.
DFW, Texas
“Best food and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've been dining at Atheneos since they opened their original location. The owners make you feel like family. I've never been disappointed with the food... if for some reason it was off, then they will do anything possible to make it right. Authentic Greek food in a cheery place, with lots of friendly laughter. I highly recommend the lamb souflaki and the galactobourikos!

• Visited September 2013
Atheneos, Owner at Atheneos Greek Village Cafe, responded to this review, September 11, 2015

Dallas, Texas
“Wow !!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Wow !! I was very satisfied with everything in this restraurant ,Food ,customer services, place clean . Great prices .Very very nice , I am a very hard person to please ,because I love to cook and I can aomost cook everything and and so enjoy it . Recommending this place 100 %.

• Visited August 2013
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us!
“The Real Deal!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

This place is Amazing! The owner and employees are friendly, the music playing takes you away from the hustle and bustle of your busy life and the food is probably the best Greek food I've had in a long time! I don't live here, but will stop in the next time I'm in the area....Everyone needs to try it at least once!!!!

• Visited August 2013
Mesquite, Texas, United States
“Great Greek!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had the gyro sandwich today with seasoned rice. Yesterday I had the pork souvlaki and meat dolmas. New place, great food. If you tried it at the old place, you gotta try it again. Everything's better. Much better location too.

• Visited July 2013
kaufman, texas
“Food is soooooo yummy!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

We tried a number if dishes and were so stuffed. I'd say the portions for one item could be a little larger but they are so very rich in taste it makes up for it.

2 Thank travelhuni