“great place to eat”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Description: (972) 270-5426
Description: (972) 270-5426
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The staff is always friendly, the food is cooked to right temperature and it's atmosphere is always pleasant. My family and I like to eat here at least once a month. We reconmmend this restaurant to anyone that lives in the metroplex and those who are just passing by as well.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Had to wait a few minutes for a seat but it was not a problem, the service was great and it was fun making up my own dish. I wish we had one in our area

Reviewed May 27, 2012

And now for something completely different. We have Genghis Grill, which has several locations in Texas. I first encountered the restaurant in Mesquite. It is so different from any other restaurant I have been to. You go in and they give you a card with your name on it along with your "Mongolian Warrior's" name. If it is your first visit, they take you up to a wall which has about a dozen different cards with different meals on them. On the backs of the cards it tells you which choices you have for proteins, vegetables, spices and sauces. Once you choose which meal, you take your bowl to the food line and fill it with each item from the card. Then you take it to the grill and the chef cooks it for you. Pretty cool! And the Mongolian food is really delicious. My favorite is No. 5 with shrimp, dragon salt and dragon sauce. If you are going to have alcohol with the meal, I would stay away from the mixed drinks. They are mostly ice. The beer, however, is good. Checkout at the Mesquite location is very easy. There is a tablet at each table at which you can enter your credit card and pay your bill. Genghis Grill is one of my favorite lunch places.

Been to Genghis Grill? Share your experiences!