“We found this to be a good burger”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #24 of 245 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: American
1,727 restaurant reviews
“We found this to be a good burger”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

It was a good burger ---we don’t disagree with many of the reviewers, however I just find it a little pricy. Lunch at a burger joint is now at the same price as many luncheon specials at a nice sit down restaurant. I have to disagree with some of the other viewers, as In & Out Burgers is still ahead of this place in both burger quality and price. However this place has the more upscale version of the burger thus if you don’t mind paying for an “upscale Burger” (whatever that means to you) then Five Guys may be your hamburger joint. The place was clean and busy.

• Visited August 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Great Burger and Greater Fries!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Five Guys is in my opinion the best burger and fries in this segment of the market. Probably the next closest is MooYah. They blow In-N-Out Burger out of the water. I have eaten at several locations across the country and they are all great. The fries are fantastic!! High end ingredients and good preparation. When we are looking for a burger we seek one out. The hot dogs are great as well.

Visited July 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good Burger, Great service”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Heaps and heaps of fries, good burgers and fantastic service at this Five Guys location. The service was very fast and there was ample seating with lots of clean tables.

Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Not understanding all the hype.”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Once again, I ventured into a new place based on other people singing it's praises, and once again, I walk away utterly disappointed. Maybe I should just stop listening to everyone else.

Went online and ordered so that I could actually pick my burger up as soon as I arrived, so I do like that you can do that. I liked the atmosphere, the manager and crew with their back and forth banter was interesting. Kind of like the Pike Place Fish of burger places, I guess. But, I digress. I got my burger, and it was decent enough sized, and juicy, but the flavor just wasn't there. Does nobody season their meat any longer? Very plain.

Fries were okay, and there were A WHOLE LOT of them, but nothing great.

$12 for a burger, fries and a drink. For that price I expect much better. Doubt I'll be back.

• Visited June 2012
Longview, Texas
“The Best”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The Best burgers in town.We try to go here when we are in town.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank beach080109

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!