Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bossier City
Reviewed September 30, 2013

When we arrive the young lady was nice ..but the night manager was very unprofessional and not helpful to accommodate us..he also said i owe him more..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Ivy Y
Tyler
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was a convenient place to stay. It was a quiet location The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. We could access all the places we needed to be without getting back on major highways. I wish they would have offered a few more things for their continental breakfast. All in all it was a good experience and I would recommend it to others

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Mount Joy, Pa.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Being I work in the Public, I know what to look for. I give this Hotel a standing ovation. Great service, very clean; immaculate, very professional staff, very helpful, hospitable., not to mention very comfortable. It suited all my needs, everything I wanted was in the hotel or close by. It was very accessible to the major highways, shopping, restaurants, They do offer you a Continental Breakfast which was very good. You can't beat the price for what they have to offer. Yes, I recommend this very highly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mesquite
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite
Quality Inn Dallas East
Quality Inn Dallas East
#4 of 19 in Mesquite
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Fair Park

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30
Address: 3424 Sorrento Dr, Mesquite, TX 75150-2510
Location: United States > Texas > Mesquite
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.