“Nice facility and staff”

Courtyard Dallas Mesquite
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel facilities were very pleasant and the staff members were very helpful. This particular room was clean, spacious neat with a refrigerator and microwave. The bed was large and comfortable.

The lobby had complimentary coffee, chocolate.The hotel had a good hot food area for purchase at reasonable prices.

If you wanted other fare, there was a large variety of outside restaurants nearby.

Parking and computer access were free. There was also hotel supplied free use computer near the lobby area.

Room Tip: My room had 1 king sized bed.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear the hotel and amenities were a fit for what you were looking for. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I had a wonderful stay this weekend at this hotel. The hotel was really clean. The staff at the front desk went over and beyond to help us with directions whenever we needed it. I think the guy name was Rolando and he was extremely helpful with everything. If I had one complaint it would be that there were a few ants in the bathroom area and I hate insects. It was very quiet and being a light sleeper I enjoyed that.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay overall. I will follow up on the item you mentioned to make sure that has been addressed. We hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have an good overnight stay, but I was most impressed by the customer service I received. I was traveling from Little Rock and decided to change my plans at the last minute and not go to Shreveport. I contacted customer service and asked for assistance in changing my reservations from Shreveport to a Courtyard outside Dallas. The customer service was more than professional and stayed with me the entire time I was on the phone to locate a Courtyard on my route. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for posting a review. Our team works hard to provide superior customer service, and it is great to hear the positive feedback. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We enjoyed a two night stay at this very clean Marriott hotel. This the best front staff that I've had the pleasure of having daily contact with. Room was very comfortable, but I didn't care for the sterile bathroom and the small sink outside. It needs some updating. Rooms were very quiet.

Breakfast was fine, but a little hectic due to one waffle machine in a small area.

Great location with a variety of restaurants within walking distance.

I would stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms not facing highway and about 4 rooms from the elevator were very quiet. We also were on the t...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate your review! We often host sports teams, and I am pleased to hear your group enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you next time you are competing in the area!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I only stayed here one night but found this to be a nice stopover. Very good front desk staff as others have stated. Clean comfortable room and good hot breakfast. Easy access to I-30 East and lots of food choices in the area made this a good choice for my trip this time. Road noise was not a problem even though the hotel is close to the Interstate.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. We do have a convenient location for guests stopping during a long trip, and it sounds like everything went well for you. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

From the time I checked in to the day I checked out, I felt like I was home. The faces were different but the friendliness and courteous attitudes of both the front desk staff and house cleaning made me feel at right at home. Thank you for an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank wslocum
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

We appreciate your review! I am so happy to hear that our staff made such a positive impression on you. I will share your comments at our next team meeting. We hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The best front desk employees ever. Allison and Adrian, went above and beyond the call of duty and rate an exceptional 10+. Unbelievably helpful. An older facility, hard to locate but very clean and well kept. Near many eateries, which is a great convenience. Quick maneuvering to most major interstates/highways/thoroughfairs.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth W

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I agree that our front desk team is one of the best in the industry. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the hotel and feel confident recommending us to others. We appreciate your business!