“Excellent Weekend”

GreenLeadersBronze level
San Angelo, Texas
“Excellent Weekend”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

My weekend stay at this property was WONDERFUL to say the least. All of the staff was very nice. I will sure stay at this property again when my plans include this area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Thank you for the positive feedback! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the staff and that they took great care of you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Clifton, New Jersey
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Best place to stay in Mesquite hands Down. Ashley, Russell, Adrian and Sandy were all fantastic. They made every aspect of my stay great. Ashley made sure I was in the room I liked and she always had fresh baked cookies. Russell even gave me his secret Chili recipe. The location is great with great entertainment and dinning a short walk away. The employee’s made it a very comfortable stay and I felt like I was family---- Definitely recommend Great Job!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank GinoG123
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a terrific review. We really enjoyed having you and your coworkers stay with us. We hope your business brings you back to Mesquite so you can visit us soon!
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 23, 2012

The accommodations were more than adequate and I cannot wait to come stay at the Mesquite Courtyard again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful review of our team and our hotel! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our location and the service our staff provided. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I have been staying at Courtyard Mesaquite since the middle of January and the staff here is first rate, all the way from housekeeping to the GM. Every person I have encountered has been polite, courteous, helpful and always has a smile and a kind word to say.

There have been a couple very small issues that were taken care of immediately. To me, they weren't that important, but to the hotel staff every issue was an important issue.

Great location, many restaurants within walking distance.

I would like to especially thank Russell, Ashley and Adrian for making my extended stay as comfortable as possible.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back of the building, the highway out front is noisy continuously.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Craig Z
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. You mentioned some great leaders that we are very fortunate to have on our team, and I am happy to hear they are making the difference for you. We enjoy having you and appreciate your business!
Hudson, Florida
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights for business. Had a couple of issues with the room to start off with, however the management and staff here really stepped up. They fixed the issues in addition to awarding me with some extra Marriott Points. The Manager Russell and the evening supervisor Ashely are wonderul!! Great service all the way around. I have stayed in nicer hotels in the past but with bad service and rude employees. This hotel needs some updating but the staff here is all about customer service and that is very important to me!!

Room Tip: Try and ask for room not facing interstate; kinda noisy.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I agree that we are blessed with an incredible team, and they really make the difference in making this hotel a memorable one. I am pleased to hear they took great care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. We appreciate your business!
Bossier City, Louisiana
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Everyone at this hotel is nice & friendly. Great breakfast in the morning, even cook to order eggs. Managers party on Wednesday afternoon, good cold beer. Ashley Williams always happy to assist your every need. Need computer help, Adrain will figure it out for you. Great location for all the good restrauants. Fun center for the kids next door, batting cage, minature golf etc. I stay at marriott about 180 nights a year , this is one of my favorites. You won't be disappointed. Ed Bichon, Bossier City, LA

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review. I know that you have been staying with us for many years, and our team always looks forward to your arrival. We appreciate your repeat business!
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This courtyard was In need of a redo but the room was clean and staff was nice. The water never got hot and my shower was lukewarm. When I mentioned it on the way out the desk clerk thanked me and gave me rewards points for my disappointment . A manager emailed me during the day to say they found the problem. :)

• Stayed March 2012
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay overall! We appreciate your patience with the minor plumbing repair that has now been resolved. We know that problems may arise, but our goal is to make sure our team is diligent in following up and resolving the problem to the guest's expectation. It sounds like we accomplished that with you, which is great! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. We appreciate your business!