Tripadvisor
Mesquite
All reviews front desk clerk enjoyed my stay dallas area excellent stay off the highway would stay here again kitchenette shay privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

The brightest star at this hotel was the front de hisk person named Shay I wish I had told her before I left how grateful I was for her kindness and overall wonderful personality. This is my first Christmas without my mother and my spirit was down, but young lady you made me smile for the first time that day. Thank you and bless you. Anything negative about this spot was far over shadowed by this one person.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Crossland-Mesquite, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Dallas - Mesquite by RedRoof, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Brandon, Shay and the hotel appreciate the kind words that you have posted on this review. We are delighted that Shay was able to brighten your day and give you the smile that you needed! We all wish you the best and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 24, 2019

These rooms are adorable!They are all kitchenettes,super cute,a little small because I just had 1 Queen, but comfortable, and cozy! And my bed was great!Very clean, and priced extremely reasonable! Any issue or questions I may have had about my booking(because I'm getting older and not understanding all things like I used to, were answered or resolved by my Awesome Office/ Reservation Attendant by the name of "Shay"! Love her!I'm very happy to spend my 2 Christmas Holidays here compared to not much privacy in my daughter's crowded family home,being able to visit back and forth at will! Lol... It's been a perfect place for me, and when I get back up this way again, I'll be sure to book online with HomeTowne Studios in Mesquite! Merry Christmas Ya'll!⭐

Trip type: Traveled with family

Cynthia, thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled that your stay has been pleasant. We wish you and your family a Happy Holiday!

Reviewed December 11, 2019

Staff were very friendly and helpful, when I called before my trip, when I arrived, and during the stay and check out process. It was quiet, plenty of parking. I liked having my car right outside the door. The room was more spacious than I was expecting. You are getting a great value for your buck. I would stay here again if I make another trip to this area.

Room tip: If you need blue towel because your hair is leaching dye just ask, they have them!
Date of stay: December 2019
Crossland-Mesquite, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Dallas - Mesquite by RedRoof, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Sarah, we greatly appreciate your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2019

Highly,Highly, HIGHLY recommended! I visited this place during Halloween, it was very quiet and peaceful and most of all....CLEAN!!! Only thing is I wish they had more deals on all available sites! Other than it's great!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Crossland-Mesquite, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Dallas - Mesquite by RedRoof, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2019

Great room and accomodations. Quiet. Clean. Friendly and professional staff. You're getting a steal for the price of your stay. I would stay here again and I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Mesquite / Dallas area.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Mrwarbucks
Crossland-Mesquite, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Dallas - Mesquite by RedRoof, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We are excited that you enjoyed your stay! See you soon!