“New hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed here when traveling for business.Hotel is new & very clean,bed comfort is good very friendly personal.Quick check in.Room super clean a little on small not much room to spread out.Bathroom is tiny with zero counter space to place items.Weird very shallow sink.Hate that most hotels are going to those small square pillows.Typical free breakfast nothing to brag about.Coffee super bitter.Over all a good stay.Only draw back is you can hear highway traffic all night long.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NATIVETEXANLUBBOCK

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was in Mesquite to visit friends and see a football game. I was going to stay for one night but at the last minute had to add a second night. The manager, Beth, was so friendly and helped me get my stay extended. I had experience with two other people at the front desk and I really can't decide which of the three was more friends. The rooms were immaculately clean and the AC was ice cold. What else do you need in Texas? Awesome stay! Thank you to the staff at the Fairfield Inn in Mesquite.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights while visiting family in Dallas. Located just off LBJ surrounded by many restaurant choices. No noticible traffic noise.
Clean and very friendly service. What we have come to expect from the chain, and were not disappointed. The only glitch in our stay- the spa was out of service the entire three days. We plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 30, 2013

this hotel is very clean and the ac works really well!! the staff is very friendly and helpful. there are plenty of places to eat close to the hotel. the breakfast was nice and there were several options to choose from. a very nice hotel!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Stopped for the night after a business trip to central Texas. This hotel is located on the east side of Dallas, along the interstate. Lots of food options nearby. The room was very clean and comfy. The price was average. The staff we encountered were all friendly and helpful. There is an indoor pool and hot tub, although I did not use either one. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

It took a while to check into our hotel. The hotel was nice. We weren't there much because we were out and about doing things in Dallas, but it worked for what we needed. A few things though - I wish they would have sold detergent and dryer sheets in a dispenser in the laundry room. I had all this change given to me at the front desk only to find out that you had to purchase those items from the front desk, so I was forced to tack it onto my room charge because my laundry was already loaded into the washing machine. Another thing was that the morning breakfast goes from 6-9AM on weekdays. We didn't come downstairs and start our day until at least 10AM. I feel like breakfast should go for the whole morning. There are a tons of basic restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, so that was nice. There was blood on the pillow case. It wasn't our blood. We made sure that it was noticeable to the maids when they cleaned the room and they changed the pillow cases. Then the next morning we noticed a drop of blood on one of the sheets. We were glad to be chaecking out that day. Gross. I received the bill under my door on the morning we were checking out and it did not charge me correctly - of course I was charged MORE then what my reservation was for. Go figure. When I brought this to their attention they couldn't figure out what had happened, but they made some sort of adjustment to fix it. I thought that that was kind of weird. But as long as it was fixed!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jpod12
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Hello Jpod12,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. Our goal is always 100% guest satisfaction, but when we receive comments such as yours we use them as a learning experience. I am sorry about the inconvenience with the laundry soap. I will be looking into this to see if it is a possibility to have it in the laundry room. I am also sorry that our free breakfast did not meet your needs. The earlier breakfast times cater to our many business travelers but we are happy to extend our breakfast hours when we have guests in the breakfast area. Finally I do apologize about the cleanliness of your room. We have very high standards and this is absolutely not acceptable. I will be investigating how this happened and I will personally be inspecting more rooms each day so that no other guest has to deal with dirty sheets.

Again, thank you for your comments. They will be used to improve our guests' experience. I hope to see you on your next trip to Mesquite!

Pamela J. Rueb

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were going threw Dallas on our way to San Antonio and we stopped at this hotel for the night. This was a beautiful hotel. We were just there over night but the room was great, spacious, and very clean. Price was perfect. Krista was just so bubbly for that late at night and she was a lot of fun during our checkin. Breakfast next morning was very good. I would recommend this hotel and it was in a great location.

Room Tip: Wonderful place with wonderful staff. Hotel very very nice. Would recommend it to anyone.