“Great stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Mesquite
Longview, Texas
“Great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for three nights and couldn't access the internet for the first two days. I made several calls to the front desk seeking help but I felt as though I was a bother to the young lady until Everitt took my calls. He was such an amazing help, his smile is infectious, and he did not stop until I was the least bit satisfied! He treated me like I was his only customer and made me feel special/at home! Thank you and Tiffany, Great customer service!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager078, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards the excellent customer service that you received during your stay at the Hampton Inn Dallas-Mesquite. My apologies for any internet connection issues you might have experienced but we're certainly happy your stay ended up being a successful one. I will certainly pass along your kind words to our team. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay and we welcome the opportunity of serving you again in future!

Jon Patterson – General Manager Hampton Inn Dallas-Mesquite

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

The staff at the hotel is very polite and went out of there way to make sure that my family and myself were happy with our stay, Quinisha put the icing on the cake with her great attitude and customer service.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager078, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Guest,

We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Mesquite. It was nice to hear that the hotel staff was able to exceed your expectations. They work exceptionally hard to make sure every guest has a great stay! Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I was/am a guest at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Mesquite, Texas. On Monday, November 26, 2012, I checked in; again. I was so happy see Mr. Everett Hill at the front desk. He is such a warm welcome to a guest spending time away from home. I am in the customer service industry myself, so I know how important it is to make your customer's feel welcome, and comfortable. He always has a smile on his face, and a kind "HELLO" for you. He is very prompt, and has a great attention to detail. I am calling this hotel "home" temporarily, and it's nice to have his warm, sincere welcome, to make my stay comfortable. I sincerely applaud his professionalism. Bravo!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am happy that our staff was able to make your experience with us so enjoyable. Thank you for your continued patronage with us and we look forward to the continued opportunity to serve you in the future. Thank you for taking your time to share your positive review with us.

Seguin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I would stay at this hotel again, but I sure wish they had the comfy new beds...these mattresses seem like they need replacing. Of course, after a long drive, I may just have been feeling ornery.
Be careful of the roads getting on and off the property. Lots of one way confusion. We had to cut through businesses to get to our chosen dinner location, because the roads are very unclear.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager078, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
We're happy to hear you found our staff to be very friendly and our facility clean. Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay at the Hampton Inn Dallas-Mesquite. We look forward to having the opportunity of serve you once again in the near future!

Best regards,

San Marcos, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Fantastic breakfast service. Front desk staff were friendly and very helpful. Great location. The price the company paid was very comparable to other hotel chains however the value that we received was above other hotels.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager078, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review. We were delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Mesquite. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.

texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very nice inside. Breakfast is fabulous as is the breakfast staff. Front desk staff was helpful with all questions. Our room was not made up one day, but the staff brought us all we needed and credited our bill for one day.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank texasmomof02
GeneralManager078, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas Mesquite, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our facility, our complimentary breakfast service, and our staff was responsive to your needs. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Mesquite soon!

Temple, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this location for our State Fair weekend trip. We were pleasantly surprised. To go to the fair, it's a 12 mile straight shot. For the price it was above my expectation. Very good looking hotel, good breakfast, very nice room, clean, and excellent customer service. I have no complaints.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank GIOBABIE1
Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. I wil pass your kinds words onto our team regarding your feedback on our superior facility, cleanliness, and guest service. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Mesquite and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Mesquite! Hope to see you again during the 2013 Texas State Fair!