“Ok.”

Hotel Wanner
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Boblingen
“Ok.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I'm sure in the colder months it is fine, but no AC in a room overlooking the street makes for a tough nights sleep due to traffic alon the street and an early wake up with an open window. Beds not very comfortable, WIFI very weak (but free). Room was clean and well appointed and location was nice and an easy 10 min walk from train station. For 103€ a night (double bed)I think I could have done better

• Stayed June 2012

Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed February 14, 2012

nice hotel, nice stuff = nice stay

everybody is friendly und helpful. the rooms are nice and clean, what´s the most important thing to me. situated in the center I had the choice where to eat and have a drink or two ;-)

breakfast is good. especially the self baked muffins ;-)

I had a nice stay and I can recommend it. It has been my first but definitly NOT the last time there.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Franz K
Germany
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Came here on business while in Stuttgart, dealt with rude and indifferent staff members, threadbare rooms- the price was not good, either.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Meatball68

Travelers are raving about these Boblingen hotels

Stuttgart, Germany
Reviewed September 25, 2010

My employer booked me here for 4 nights and I stayed for 3 nights.

The physical plant of the hotel is OK- it could be a lot cleaner and the rooms and halls are threadbare, but for 75 Euros that is about normal. There are no ammenities execept for breakfast, which is included and is pretty good.

If you are elderly or diabled the stairs are narrow, steep and hard to negotiate although there is a lift. There is only one exit in case of fire (the single stairwell) so have a plan to get out if in case of emergency if you stay here.

Overall the staff was the issue- they ranged from indifferent to one member who gave me a disapproving look when I checked in (I was clean-cut in a conservative coat and tie, and reserved, quiet and polite like my mother taught me) and later during my stay was downright rude and argumentative with me for no apparent reason, which was unusual because other than passing him in the lobby when I checked in I had never dealt with him before! I am American and I speculate that may have been the issue- the staff speaks English but they do not seem too fond of US guests.

Because of the staff' attitude I checked out early and spent the last night of my trip at another hotel.

Positives? The location is actually a good one. Parking is about 4 Euros per night in a neighboring underground garage at the Kongresshalle west of the hotel (you have to find it yourself- the staff won't help you other than to nod over their shoulders at the general location and mutter, "Over there").

At night there is a seedy element wandering the neighborhood so if you are elderly or with children you may feel a bit uncomfortable. The hotel sits next to many restaurants and seems to be in the town's social center; it is also close to the strassenbahn line and the highway leading to Sutttgart.

I would not stay here again and would especially advise US travellers to not come here. There are many other similarly priced hotels close by.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank 4774
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boblingen
Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Boeblingen
#13 of 17 in Boblingen
Hotel Boehler
Hotel Boehler
#1 of 17 in Boblingen

Been to Hotel Wanner? Share your experiences!