“Great friendly service”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Boblingen
Somers, New York
“Great friendly service”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The people here are very friendly, and made my stay (for business) much more enjoyable. I indicated ahead of time that I would be arriving around noon, and there was no hesitation to provide me with an early check in. The breakfast in the morning was always something to look forward to, another nicety. The exercise room is small, but does not have to serve a large number of people since the hotel is not huge. As for the rooms, my single was small, with no room to spare, but still adequate for my needs. The parking lot in back of the hotel was often full, but there's another larger lot down the street. I've stayed here before, and would stay again if back in this area in the future.

Room Tip: Small single room is OK for one person, would be tight for a couple.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear James W,

your report on our hotel and its services could not have been exacter than that. Thank you so much for being kind and seeing all the small things which we always hope to be the reason for our guests to really feel welcome and at the right place.

We look forward to welcoming you some future time.

Yours Böhler family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Berkshire
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Having stayed in a good number of hotels in and around boeblingen, I have to say this is the best by far.
The location and the staff set it apart from the others, right in the middle of town (yes there are a few) but with such a warm and friendly welcome and a happy to help attitude that is very rare to find.

The whole hotel is very well kept, including the rooms, breakfast was great and wifi was very fast.
I can't really think of anytheng else you'd need while staying in Boeblingen.

One tip, if arriving by car, park righ outside the front door in their loading bay and check in, the staff will help you find a parking area (they have plenty but are not very obvious.)

Room Tip: Family room on the ground floor (110) was very big with lots of working space.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Dan_and_Lisa,

thank you so much for your good opinion about our house and the services we provide. We are so glad that your stay was a very comfortable one and that we did all we could to make it a special time for you.

Take care and visit us again, you will be most welcome!

Yours Böhler family
Libertyville, Illinois
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stayed at Hotel Boehler for about 5 days and I have to say, I was sad to leave. The owners were so warm and welcoming and extremely helpful as well. The accomodations were so comfortable, I actually slept better here than I usually do at home! The breakfast was fantastic and it was a nice to have it available each day so that we could start our sightseeing early. I could not recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Lisa S,

thank you for those warm words you found to express your experience in our house.

Do come back and visit again your home away frome home! Your are most welcome!

Kind regards,

Munich, Germany
Reviewed May 3, 2014

After repeated long term stays at Hotel Boehler, I have rarely been so convinced of the rating "Excellent". This hotel seems to be dedicated to long term stays. From the arrival on, I feel comfortable and as home as can be in a hotel.

Highlights for me:
Sleep quality: The mattresses are exceptional good such as the covers and pillows. The windows are soundproof which is helpful since the hotel is downtown. Good part about it is that lots of good restaurants of various cuisines are in walking distance.

Cleanliness: all I can say is, I wished my home would be half as clean as the hotel rooms here and especially the bathroom - and it's like this every single day...

Breakfast: While breakfast does not mean much to me usually, the breakfast here is just great. Fresh and crisp baked bacon as it should be, any kinds of eggs (scrambled, fried, boiled, etc.), fried sausages, and a fine selection of fresh German bread and pastries, ham, cheese, cereals, fruit salad, yogurts, Italian coffee, whole milk, tasty juices, etc. - everything for a good start in the day.

Further, at several occasions, the landlord family offered really helpful assistance so that I felt personally valued as guest.
Eventually, the rates are absolutely reasonable, especially in light of the value provided.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear lonesomerider,

we thank you most sincerely for your words expressing the appreciativeness of our services and continous improvements for the well-being of our guests.

We are glad that your repeated stays have proved our house the best place to stay, just like at home.

We would be delighted to welcome you again in your home away from home.

With best regards,

Austin, Texas
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was here for 3.5 weeks on a business trip. While I did not work from the room that much, it was suitable for that purpose the few times I did. There is WiFi throughout the hotel. The staff at the Boehler is very helpful and accommodating. Only breakfast is served but it is more than adequate. Bacon, eggs, and potatoes for hot foods, then many different kinds of bread, cold sliced meats and cheeses, with water, several fruit juices, coffee and tea for drinks. In the evenings they serve drinks but no food. There are several different types of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel so there is no need to drive for the evening meal. The train station is a 10 minute walk. There is a washer and dryer onsite for use by hotel guests and they provide a full kitchen for your use also. There is also a spa/sauna and pool on the premises but I did not use them during my stay. If back in the area, I will definitely stay here again. Great stay, great price, and great staff.

Room Tip: My room was facing the street, so I suspect a room on the back side would have less street noise tho...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear ABarnesATX,

thank you for a review of our services so detailed and precise. We much appreciate the kindness with which you have given future guests an insight into what is special about our house.

Thank you!

Yours Böhler family.
Espoo, Finland
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed here for one week and enjoyed my time! Nothing too spectacular, but very nice atmosphere and really lovely staff. Great location and lot's of different restaurants nearby.

Had several chats with the owners (family owned and run business already for 4 generations) and they explained about the history of the hotel and were really helpful in general. Hotel seems to be mostly used by the business travelers, but I can certainly recommend this to everyone!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear 4TimesJ,

we enjoyed reading your words about having had a nice stay and that our philosophyl made your stay enjoyable.

Come back and enjoy even more nice days here!

All the best,
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My stay in this hotel has Been nothing but pleasant, friendly staff clean rooms and good food. My only bad point would be the pillows are not good, they provide no support.

There is some onsite parking but not much, however there is ample parking directly outside.

The staff a very friendly and accommodating. I will defiantly be staying again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Dear Drystan D,

thank you for your appreciativeness. It is good to know that your stay has been pleasant and that you enjoyed your stay.

Did you know? In the wardrobe of every room we provide an extra pillow of different texture, just to make sure that everybody gets the pillow he needs.

We hope that you return soon, all the best,

your Böhler family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boblingen
V8 Hotel Motorworld Region Stuttgart
Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Boeblingen
Hotel Reussenstein
Hotel Reussenstein
#3 of 17 in Boblingen
Businesshotel Boeblingen-Sindelfingen
Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Sindelfingen an der Messe
Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen

Been to Hotel Boehler? Share your experiences!