“Wonderful place to stay”
Review of Hotel Boehler

Hotel Boehler
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Boblingen
Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I was sceptical about the quality of the hotel when I saw it from outside and when I saw the reception area. It was pretty small. My perception changed within a day. This family-run hotel provides one of the best service I've seen. This hotel has the smallest lift in the whole of Europe. You just put your luggage in it, and take the stairs to reach the floor you're in. It's fun :). The room was pretty small, but it was very clean. The bathroom was small too, but I didn't really mind it since the service was so good. The staff was very friendly and they tried their best to make our stay pleasant. The breakfast was very good and there are a lot of restaurants close to the hotel.The staff was kind enough to help us with our travel to the train station. I would

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear sku2014,

thank you for your nice description of what is awaiting you when entering our hotel. Yes, our elevator is indeed very special and also listed in wikipedia. You see, it is famous!
Again I need to say many thanks for the recognition. Come back and visit us and we will prove, that we will keep the high standard that you have experienced and that with the right piling technique you can even use the elevator together with your luggage!

the Böhler family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bartlett, Illinois
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stayed at the Boehler with a few of my colleagues on a business trip. Both of my colleagues enjoy staying the Boehler and have stayed there several times. As this was my first trip, I followed their lead and I was happy I did. The Boehler is wonderful, friendly, hotel, that is clean with good amenities. The location is perfect because it is in walking distance of many restaurants. I think what really makes the Boehler such a fine establishment is the owners and the staff. They are very warm people who make you feel at home. I will definitely stay there again on all of my future trips.

By the way, this is the first time I have written a review and I feel that Boehler deserves the recognition. Different people shall have different reason on why some hotels are better than others. I have stayed at some exquisite hotels around the world, with the best amenities on some of my business trips. What makes the Boehler exceptional is the way you are treated while you are there. Great People, Good Room, Nice Buffet, Clean, Location, ...etc

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Controlsguy314
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Controlsguy314,

thank you very much for your detailed description, we feel extremely honoured being the first hotel you have evaluated.
We are happy and inspired at the same time knowing that our concept of a high standard service has met your expectations.
Feeling so we hope that you will be visiting us some future time and that you will fell like returning to "your home away from home".

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was in town on a business trip and stayed at the hotel because I saw it had favorable reviews on another booking site. The staff was friendly enough at check in but were socializing with friends at the time and made me feel like I was intruding. Internet is free for one device only, after that you pay. The room was OK, but the traffic noise from outside (window fully closed) was almost unbearable. When I final was able to get to sleep I was awoken by the loud television in the room next to mine (1 AM). I finally got a little rest by putting on my headphones with some music (I normally use them on the airplane only). Breakfast was another disappointment. Food did not seem fresh or well prepared (or maybe I was just tired from little sleep). Regarding location, it is at a busy intersection in the city so a bit difficult if you are arriving by car. There are some OK restaurants within walking distance. This is not a 4 star hotel as advertised.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear gfarm81,

Thank you for your detailed evaluation of your experience whilst your stay in our house.
We feel sorry that your stay, taken as a whole, has not been pleasant. As you have evaluated us anonymously we can only try to answer in general.

With regard to checking in we are surprised that you felt as an intruder. Many of our guests in deed come to us as friends that might have looked like socializing with friends but we still feel sorry that you felt like not having our undivided attention and we apologize for that.

As our hotel is in the heart of Böblingen there is of course a certain noise. Should you be bothered too much by the busy town noises, please ask with your next reservation request for the rooms facing the back yard and we will do whatever we can to accommodate you in one of those. Should you be bothered during the night by any noise within the hotel, our reception desk is manned 24 hours, so please call next time there and we will get in touch with those who are causing noise.

One of our main concerns is the absolute freshness of everything served at breakfast. We pay extra attention to preparing everything as “á la minute” as only possible and to exchange everything regularly that has been some time on the buffet. Should you remember in detail what caused discontent it would help us to know exactly in order to be able to react properly.
We hope that you will visit us again and that our detailed statement will help you in letting us know what we can do to make your stay more enjoyable. We would look forward to welcoming you again.

Boblingen, Germany
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We very much enjoyed staying at the Hotel Boehler! The rooms and staff were fantastic. The room quality and cleanliness was the best. The staff was very friendly and treated us like family. I loved the elevator and key system! I can't wait to come back!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Scott P,

thank you so much for the extraordinary evaluation of our services. We really enjoyed reading it!
We got that good feeling knowing that we have managed to make your stay so comfortable.

Visit us again!

the Böhler family!
nandover
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great rooms, rates and service. The staff was very helpful and spoke nglish quite well to make up for my poor German. Room was nice, clean and intenret service was great. Breakfast was typical German fare. Was only there for one evening so not much to say that hasn't already been said

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank nandover
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear nandover,

thank you for taking the time and rating our services.

It is making us proud to read that we managed to make your stay in our house pleasant.

We would be pleased to welcome you soon again here.

Auburndale, Florida
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This family run hotel makes a longer business stay enjoyable. It is much more affordable than staying with any of the chain hotels. The amenities are complete, internet, extensive TV, pool, breakfast, bar, gym.
I have stayed in this hotel 20 days so far this year and only have had minor issues (mainly internet downtime, but I believe the issue in normally with Telekom and not the hotel). Breakfast and coffee are always satisfying. It is very close to many restaurants. The personal touches and the personalities of the staff make the entire stay enjoyable. And the choice of chocolate at check out makes you remember them a little longer (at least until the candy is consumed).
This is a guaranteed location to stay at for any trips into the Stuttgart, Boblingen, or Sindelfingen areas.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Boehler, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear tstrickland02,

thank you for sharing your experince with such a detailed report.

With regard to the location: we need to thank those ones who have established the hotel many years ago. With regard to your description of the services we provide: that comes from the heart since the day it was established. Thank you for the kind words you found, it is always a pleasure to hear that we have managed to make a guest feel at home. As a family business this is our most significant concern.

We are sorry that your stay was in the time of the turbulances we had with regard to the internet connection, but this problem has been solved meanwhile and we have regained the reliable high speed connection that you as our guest deserve.

We hope to see you again here in Böblingen, kind regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The hotel is family business they are so good and they do take care for thier customer I just felt home if you have business in Stuttgart I would say drive 20 min to it and stay in this hotel is awesome

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Ferasjida,

thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with others.

Once more it is great to read that you felt just in the right place here. So our wish to give you a home away frome home came true. We feel honoured and proud.

We would be pleased to welcome you again some future time.

Yours Böhler family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boblingen
V8 Hotel Motorworld Region Stuttgart
Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Sindelfingen an der Messe
Waldhotel Stuttgart
Waldhotel Stuttgart
#2 of 146 in Stuttgart

Been to Hotel Boehler? Share your experiences!