“extraordinary”
Review of Reussenstein

Reussenstein
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Boblingen
Cuisines: German, European
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stuttgart, Germany
“extraordinary”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

this is one of my favorite ones in Böblingen.
they serve great food and really never get tired to find new ways of surprising their guests. i mean, i have never imagined of liking liqueur based on vinegar. we also had my mums birthday there and we had a memorable time for sure.

• Visited October 2013

“Perfect food reasonably priced”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Wow ... I have almost given up on a proper restaurant in Boeblingen area. But at Reussenstein ... they made myself and all my friends happy again.
Awesome tasty starters, main courses and desserts. Very friendly stuff and everything fairly priced.
They get all their incredients and meat from local suppliers. Good choice!
Love coming back anytime!!!! Btw. beer is tasty too.

1 Thank Ghoony
Aidlingen, Germany
“Perfect for an evening dinner”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was there with several work colleagues to celebrate Christmas, so we had an excellent evening meal with typical German wines. Medium price and nice atmosphere.

Visited December 2012
“Best German Food in Boeblingen”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The food was delicious and Fresh, the service courteous and thoughtful. I don't like liver, but the liver on the appetizer sampler was delicious. If only mom had made it like that when I was growing up I wouldn't dislike it so much! The meal was wonderful and well priced. I will go back again if I make it back to Germany.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank John w
Bluffton, SC
“This restaurant is tops in Germany”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant is fantastic. It is one of the best restaurants that I have ever had the pleasure to have eaten at. Its a long ride from South Carolina but well worth the trip.

• Visited July 2013