“Like in 1989, was again surprised by the excellent food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Michel Chabran

Michel Chabran
Reserve with
Michel Chabran is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neuried, Germany
“Like in 1989, was again surprised by the excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

It was a long time that I did not ot come back to Chabran.. Was here as a student with my parents and girlfriend more then 20 years ago, but was strongly marked by this michelin star experience that I promised myself to come back on my own earned money with my family.. Today it was the day and I passed with my wife back from summer holidays in south France and it was excellent. We took the "MON BONHEUR" menu and it was just fabulous as well as the wines and the service. All in all just a great experience even if it is still an expensive excursion. But in life you need to make choices and good gastronomie is worth every penny

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
11 Thank BavariaR

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“OH DEAR”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

My husband and I visited this restaurant today (26/07/11) on our way home to the south of France, we visited this restaurant and stayed in the hotel some 10 years before and found it excellent - oh what a difference 10 years make - I have to say we were extremely disappointed, we spent 290 Euros on lunch. which I have to say was served by excellent staff, however...

Our great disappointment was the food, the small "hello" starter was inedible, it looked as though it had been made 2 days before and then hung around (outside the fridge - it had skinned over) and a caterpillar had had a nibble of my salad leave before me !

My husbands fillet de beouf looked and tasted as though it had been reheated, the edges of the steak were hard, and looked as though it could have been cooked the day before. My main course was also inedible.

We did have an excellent Condrieu wine though !

We left after having a coffee(we didn't bother with cheese or dessert) with a very poor showing of petit fours that looks like they had come from the local supermarket.

We are now home and feeling the effects of having a very bad meal

Never again